26

Next week Sana's POV

"Tzu!" I called as I walked out to the living room.

Tzuyu smiled at me as I saw her standing in the kitchen.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked, going to hug her.

Tzuyu held my sides before squeezing them affectionately.

"I remembered that today we get to hold Innie and Suhoo today. I got kinda excited so I could go back to sleep." She explained as I pulled away to look at her.

"Oh yeah. Great now I'm excited." I giggled.

Tzuyu smiled, pecking my lips multiple times. "I love you, Sana." She whispered between pecks.

I smiled, "I love you too, Tzuyu."

Tzuyu and I entered the hospital hand in hand as we met up with our doctor.

"Good morning, Girls." She smiled.

"Good morning." Tzuyu smiled as I give then woman a warm smile..

"So, How are classes going?" She asked as she walked us to the room that held our sons.

I was super anxious yet excited to hold them for the first time.

"Well, My grades are great." Tzuyu smiled.

"Same here." I chuckled.

"That's great to hear." She smiled before we entered the room.

Tzuyu and I took a shaky breath as we sat down in the comfy chairs.

"You have to be very careful, Their still fragile to life." She whispered as she took Andrew out.

Tzuyu held her arms out as she gently placed the boy in her arms.

Tzuyu's POV

I sniffled softly as I held my son for the first time. "Oh my God, He's so small." I giggled through my tears quietly.

I looked up as she placed Suhoo in Sana's arms. Sana smiled down at him, taking in his features.

Innie opened his eyes, staring up at me. "Hey, baby boy." I cooed. "Aren't you just the cutest thing." I sighed.

He squirmed a bit as he moved his arms around.

"Okay, pictures." The nurse smiled as Sana handed her my phone.

Sana and I smiled for the picture before our doctor handed back my phone.

"I'll leave you to it. Feel free to switch babies, but carefully." She added.

Sana and I nodded as the woman left out.

"They're so small." Sana rasped out through happy tears.

"I know." I sniffled as Jeongin clasp onto my pointer finger.

"I love you so much." I heard Sana whispered to Sunghoon.

I smiled. I'm so happy right now. Here with my beautiful soon-to-be-finacé and my almost healthy baby boys. There's nothing else I could ask for.

Jeongin started to whine softly. I looked at Sana because I didn't have any idea of what to do.

"He's hungry." Sana giggled in a whisper.

She handed me his bottle. I gently placed the bottle between the boy's lips. I sighed of relief once he accepted the bottle.

"You're doing great, Tzu." Sana smiled.

I smiled at her before looking back down at my son.

Sana's POV

Soon after we switched boys. So now I had Jeongin while she had Sunghoon.

This was pretty easy. They didn't cry much. They just slept.

Tzuyu was burping suhoo after I had fed them.

Soon it was time to put them back into the incubators. It made us pretty sad, but soon well be home with them.