The morning after + Evening after work

/// Not featured in any Episode, But I added it in for Context, creativity, and Character Development. ///

I woke up. For a second I couldn't figure out where I was. That was before the smell of bud hit me almost immediately.

I remember taking the bus home. Chook had to be here. I walked around the house, finding him tucked up in bed. His eyes were open, as he lay staring at the roof.
"Now how come you're wrapped up in bed, and I woke up on the ground?". I set beside him on the bed, him not even trying to reply.
"Last night was a shit show. Well the last little bit"
He nodded.
I lent down and kissed his forehead, before softly rubbing my thumb along his left cheek.

All of a sudden, his arms flung around my waist, he turned me over, with him over the top of me, and his lips met mine. We both smiled into each kiss.

I drew back, asking "are you okay", before him nodding his head, smiling, then smacking his lips against mine. My fingers went through his mullet, down his back, and to the waistband of his joggers. One of his hands was holding him up, the other, making its way up my shirt, cupping and rubbing my tit.

Throughout the kisses, we each took a piece of clothing off, flinging it across the room. His hands found my pantyline before-

"Chookyy anyone home." It was the mob. Chook quickly got up, grabbing the blanket and covering my exposed body, before putting his pants back on, and walking out.

"Hey lads" Chooks tone was, different. I could hear him dapping up the others, before starting to walk back up the cooridoor.
"Yeah yeah make yourselves comfortable lads that's the way".

He entered the room, grabbing his shirt and putting it on, before coming over to me, whispering "sorry" and pecking me on the cheek.

I smiled, before getting out of bed, and getting changed again. I walked out, seeing Jayden Tilla and little cunt spread amongst the room. I sat next to Chook on the couch, his arm wrapping around my neck.

"Can't beleive you ditched us last night lads."
"Yeah just went for a drive eh" Tilla said. He smirked, looking at the other boys.
"Come on then, got work to do" Chook announced, before getting up, giving me a wink and a smile, with the lads following him,

"Not you". I said, pointing to the little cunt. I heard the front door close, and Chooks car start up in the driveway.
"Sit down". I said, nodding my head to the couch.
"What were you up to last night lad?".
"Out for a drive".
"Right. In Chooks Car"
"Yea"
"Did you ask if you could take his car"
"No but Jayden and Tilla said th-"
"Ohh- so the boys said it was okay. Yeah well it's actually not. Think you're so fuckin slick posting that vid on ya private story ya little cunt".
I got closer to him, as he said "bro what is this" and tried to walk away. I grabbed him by the arm, grabbed a pocket knife, and held it close enough to his throat that it kept him still.
"The little act you had goin on- It's not on."
He nodded, staring at the open blade, trying to keep himself as far away from it as possible.
"Are ya sorry?" I asked.
"No" he said. I dropped the knife, and slapped him across his face.
"Are ya sorry ya little cunt". He nodded.
"Say it".
"I'm sorry". His voice cracked, and his cheek had gone red.
"Fuck off then". I said, as he ran out of my arms, sprinted for the door, and heard the door slam shut.

----

{time skip}

It was dark out. I walked passed the diner, seeing Cash leaning into the window, talking to Darren. I smiled in their direction, however neither of them seeing me.

I turned the corner, seeing Chook leaning against his car, rolling a blunt. Jayden was standing next to him, but moved once he saw me. Little cunt and Tilla were also there, leaning against the corner wall. Chook looked up, and smiled at me, before grabbing my hand, pulling his arm around my neck, and pecking me on the cheek.

Little cunt half scoffed half laughed, with me and Chook staring straight at him. He went quiet.

"How was work?"
"Yea good. The girls still won't fuckin talk to me but"
"Don't worry about them." He nudged my shoulder with his. "So how'd you do?"
I opened my purse hanging over my shoulder, pulling out my cash purse, slightly opening it, showing him the couple green bills in there.

"What's in there". I hear little cunt call out.
"Nunya biz bong water" I reply.

"How you doing" I ask Chook, looking up at him.
He tightened his lips and nodded, me realising something needed to be unpacked. "Talk to me later yeah?" He nodded, smiled, and kissed the top of my head.

I walked off, walking past Darren and Cash still talking it up. I walked up to the window, slinging my arm around Cash's neck, smiling at Darren.
"Sorry if I'm interrupting"
"Nah don't worry about it M"
"Just came over to see how-"
"How Amerie and Harper are doing" Darren interrupted, whilst nodding, as if he was nervous to continue. "They're both alright."
Realising I wasn't welcome for any more information, I nodded, smiled, and walked off.

I hopped onto the bus, one of the lights flickering over my seat. I could feel myself getting a headache, however not having any water with me. I rested my head in my hands, when spotting a man looking straight at me. For no specific reason, I got a chill. I tried not to make eye contact, pulling out my phone, staring at my empty inbox.

1 new message.

Chook
Get home safe.

I smiled, turning off my phone, looking up to see the man still staring at me. I audibly sighed, rubbing my temples as my headache got worse.

I walked into the house, scanning my eyes over the graffitied walls, walking to the bedroom. I placed my bag next to the bed, took out the cash from my purse, and walked over to the wardrobe. I reached to the top, before pulling out a shoebox, adding the cash to my collection, and wrote the amount on a small notepad inside.

Nobody knew about it. Just me and Chook. I help out the lads all the time, with errands and extra cash. He knew I needed my own money. My own savings. He knew I wanted to get out. To strive towards something bigger than getting tips from old men, whilst I dance around, concealer covering the tattoos which were scattered across my body.

During the night I heard Chook entering the house, but was too tired to check the time, or to say hey. 

I rolled over and went back to sleep.

----

photo credit goes to @osleyablodreina on Youtube x