Back Home (smut)

/// Not featured in any episodes, simply added for entertainment, and Character Development///

His lips touched mine. It started off as slow, passionate  kisses, then fastened up, me moaning into each one, Chook biting my bottom lip occasionally. He climbed on top of me, one arm holding his body up, the other tracing down my torso. His legs straddled on top of mine, his hardness pushing against me. My hands went up his shirt, before pulling it over his head, him doing the same for me. He kneeled and untied his tracky pants, giving me the opportunity to strip down to my bra and panties.

He climbed back on top of me, with him stroking his hardness against my body. He unclipped my bra, flinging it on the floor. He kissed my bare chest, before moving down to my stomach, then my inner thighs, still kissing. He pulled my panties off me, then his boxers, leaving us both exposed. The air was crisp, whipping against our naked bodies, but not for long.

He kissed me again, before we simultaneously got into position, with my knees up, and him above me. I nodded, and he slowly entered me, giving me time to adjust to his girth.
"Fuck you're so tight". I brought my feet to his lower back pushing it down, pushing his dick further into me.
"Mphhh" I moaned, wanting more. He started to do small thrusts into me, before realising we both wanted more, and starting pounding. My walls close around his dick.
"Fuckkk" he groaned.
We did this for a couple minutes, before he asked "can you turn over".

I was leaning on my elbows, my ass in the air. I felt two warm hands massage my cheeks, before moving down to my hips, aligning himself with my hole. This time he entered with less grace. He immediately found my g-spot, with me reacting by loudly moaning, however trying to hold it back. "Mmmphhh"

"Nobody can hear us baby" he said, before pumping his cock over and over into me, every time he hit my sweet spot, with the pleasure increasing. I could feel his dick twitching inside me, my walls clenching in. He pulled out before either of us came. He stuck it back in, whilst I was in reverse cowgirl. "I'm close" I screamed out, before Chook used one arm to push himself further and harder into me, and the other to rub my clit in circles. He brought his mouth to my ear and whispered "cum for me" whilst moaning.

He had initially been embarrassed that he moaned, but he worked out that it turned me on even more.

I was close. I could feel it. "Fuckkkk Choook". My body went tense, my eyes rolling back, my head forced back, and my mouth wide open, and moaning. Chook moaned right into my ear, making it too much for me. But he wouldn't stop. I didn't want him to stop. I could feel tears forming in my eyes. But it felt so good. "Auhhhhh fuckk babyyy". His warm fluid filled me, it leaking out of me. Eventually he slowed down, then stopped, kissing my neck as he stayed inside of me.

"I love you Chook"
"I love you more"

—————
photo credit goes to @osleyablodreina on Youtube x