𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 - 𝕴 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖄𝖔𝖚

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 – 𝕴 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖄𝖔𝖚
꒦─ᴛᴡɪɴꜱ ʀᴇᴜɴɪᴛᴇ─꒦
Ϟ꒦❦❝─No. Not until this summer when Lucius Malfoy found me. He told me what my real family is and how I have an insufferable twin who is a little bit of a sweet person─❞❦꒦ϟ

 He told me what my real family is and how I have an insufferable twin who is a little bit of a sweet person─❞❦꒦ϟ

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽ 

“You decided to stay?” Pansy said in surprise as she approached Lizzie who was sitting down at the Gryffindor table. 

Lizzie looked up from her book to see Pansy and Blaise. She nodded. 

“Yeah, I need to talk to some people without other things getting in the way,” she told them. 

Pansy nodded and sat down next to her. Lizzie frowned, but before she could say anything Blaise sat on her other side. Pansy smiled at her. 

“Who do you need to talk to?” Pansy asked softly. 

“Elijah Black, my supposed brother, could be a cousin but I’m pretty sure he’s like my twin or some shit,” she told them. 

“That makes sense that you would want to talk to him,” Blaise said softly. She turned her head to look at him. “But you must know he isn’t that nice.” 

“I was guessing that. I mean I didn’t even know he existed,” she said softly. “I just wish I knew him.” 

Pansy and Blaise share a look that she couldn’t quite comprehend. It was like they knew something she didn’t. It made her frown.
“I also want to talk to Theo,” she said with a soft sigh. They both looked at her again. 

“Oh yeah?” 

“Yeah. I feel bad. He thought I’d choose his brother over him and I don’t know why. I really like Theodore-” she said before she could stop herself. 

“You like Theodore?!” Pansy and Blaise said at the same time with the same excited voice. 

“Maybe…” she whispered hesitantly. Pansy squealed and jumped out of her seat. 

“Oh my god, I’m planning your wedding!” she yelled and ran off. Lizzie chuckled nervously and looked back over at Blaise. 

“He likes you too,” Blaise said softly before following Pansy. 

Lizzie’s mouth opened in shock as she looked over at the doors. She couldn’t believe what Blaise just told her. She didn’t know that her crush liked her back. 

She knew he was possessive and controlling at times, but she thought that was just because he was being an overprotective friend. She just wanted their problems to be over but she didn’t expect to hear that he liked her back. 

She slowly closed the book she was reading and stood up. First she felt as though she needed to talk to Theodore and fast. 

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽