𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 - 𝕯𝖚𝖒𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖒𝖞

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 – 𝕯𝖚𝖒𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖊’𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖒𝖞
꒦─ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ─꒦
Ϟ꒦❦❝─SLYTHERIN!─❞❦꒦ϟ

𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 6 – 𝕯𝖚𝖒𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖉𝖔𝖗𝖊’𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖒𝖞꒦─ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ─꒦Ϟ꒦❦❝─SLYTHERIN!─❞❦꒦ϟ

☾──༄♪ϟ♪༄──☽ 

“This is what you wanted to show me?” Lizzie asked her three Gryffindor friends. She couldn’t believe that they had ignored her for a week, just to show her a wall. 

“Just give it a second,” Harry whispered in her ear. She gave him a look of disbelief but sighed. 

Lizzie watched the wall, trying to figure out what was so special about it. It didn’t even look pretty in her opinion. It was just a rubbish wall with nothing on it to make her even slightly forgive them. 

“I see nothing. Literally nothing.” 

“Oh for heaven sakes!” Hermione said, and moved in front of Lizzie. 

She closed her eyes and focused on the room she wanted the most. Lizzie crossed her arms, looking at Hermione with confusion. Her confusion soon turned to shock when the wall turned into a giant door. 

She gasped in shock. She dropped her arms at her side, and took a step forward. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was opened. She couldn’t believe that a wall could turn into a door.

“What is this?” she asked, turning to the three. Hermione smiled and opened the door. 

“See for yourself.” 

Lizzie immediately entered the room, her mouth opening more. Students from different houses were learning different spells. She blinked a few times trying to understand what the hell was happening. 

“What is this?” She turned back to her friends. 

“We like to call it Dumbledore’s Army,” Ron said, stepping forward. He had a huge proud smile on his face. 

Lizzie laughed with a scoff, turning back to the other students. She was shocked with no words to say anything. 

“H–how?” she asked, and took a step down the stairs. 

“Well we decided that if Umbridge wouldn’t teach us, we had to find someone who would,” Hermione spoke up, and put her hand on her friend's shoulder. “Harry acts like he knows a lot, but he truly doesn't. Would you teach us?”

“Me?” She asked, looking at Hermione with wide eyes. She didn’t think that she could be any more shocked than she was at this moment.