39

♠️ TRISHA'S POV ♠️

It is said that life is very unpredictable. Don't know what will happen when.
Who knows, you are boiling milk to make kheer.
And by mistake some lemon zest falls in it and you end up making paneer.
What I mean to say is that...Whether life goes according to us or against our wishes, We should know how to get our work done in both situations.
We must know how to survive.

Till yesterday I was just thinking that I had lost my memory.But my family is with me. Oh look today, Forget my family, my name is not mine. Don't know who I am. He just said that I am from Jammu.

FLASHBACK....

He took me to Mahadev temple. We went near the Shivling and joined hands and performed the evening aarti there.

"Trisha..." Aksh ji called me. I looked at him, He extended his hand towards me and without thinking I gave it to him.

I don't know how to feel right now. Whatever happens, these 3 months I didn't feel like an outsider in the midst of all this.

Ridhi called me Mumma, and I felt her love for me. Even though I have not given birth to her, my relationship with her is an unspoken, heartfelt relationship.
Whenever she lovingly calls me Mumma. She caresses my cheeks with her little hands and loves me. She calls me mother. This is enough for me. Rather it is much more.

Simi Di considers me like her younger sister, loves me and tolerates my tantrums. And she also scolds me when I don't eat.

Abhi jiju also treats me like his younger sister. He also fulfills my insistence and tolerates Simi Di's scoldings many times.

And who considers me her elder sister, Baby. The one who has accepted me as his sister-in-law and respects me and also has fun with me, Bheem.

Ma and baba. I have everything. So why should I bother?

But that family of mine... where I was born, what about those with whom I lived. Where are they and no one has even tried to find me till date?

I came back from my thoughts when I felt his hand on my face...

"Trisha, what are you thinking?" Aksh ji asked...

Translate text with your camera
I shook my head no.

"You were going to tell me something?" I said

"Hnm hnm" he hummed....

"You know, I saw you for the first time near Shivalinga. It was around 10 o'clock in the night when you were in a lovely lehenga with beautiful bangles in your hands.

There was redness on the lips and no smile, there was kohl in the eyes but it was scattered. Like I don't know how much you cried. Your hair is messed up.

You had a pot in your hands with which you were consecrating Mahadev. And was reciting mantras. And your voice clearly showed how much pain you were in. how broken you are inside. As if someone has betrayed you in a big way.

If anyone would have seen you in that condition, he would have been shocked, Trisha. I was also shaken. There I was worried because I had not met my daughter for 3 days. And here my soul trembled after seeing you...

Due to bad weather and the thunder storm i couldn't hear much of what you said... and whatever I heard, it seemed as if you had been cheated a lot.

You were crying a lot, suddenly your foot slipped and hit your head behind a broken pot.

Due to which there was a lot of blood loss and you went into coma and when you regained consciousness, you considered Ridhi as your daughter and of course me as your husband." He chuckled at the end.