41. "ENGAGEMENT DRAMA"

♠️ AUTHOR'S POV ♠️

NEXT DAY......

The entrance.....A grand floral archway with fresh marigolds and roses, welcoming guests with warmth and fragrance.
A personalized welcome sign featuring Trisha and Akshat's names, adorned with fairy lights.

In the main hall.... Elegant tables with centerpieces combining candles and flowers, such as jasmine and lilies, to add a soft glow and delicate aroma

Comfortable seating arrangements with decorative cushions and throws in shades of gold and ivory.

Ambient lighting with chandeliers and string lights draped across the ceiling, creating a starry-night effect.

A beautifully decorated stage with a backdrop of cascading flowers and drapes in pastel colors.
A cozy loveseat for the couple, flanked by potted palms and floor lanterns for a touch of greenery and light

A creative photo booth with props and backdrops for guests to take memorable pictures.

Tables set with fine crockery and crystal glassware, complete with personalized name cards for a touch of elegance.

A separate dessert station with a variety of sweets, decorated with flowers and soft lighting.

A guest book at the entrance for heartfelt messages and wishes.

A live band or DJ to play a mix of romantic tunes and favorite songs of the couple.
A dance floor area with soft, non-slip rugs for guests to dance the night away.

EVERYTHING was arranged so elegantly and beautifully, engagement hall with DJ and everything .., all was set. guests has started arriving. here everyone was ready with white outfits.

Here is Trisha/ Yashika