43. KESHAV IN DELHI

♠️ AKSHAT'S POV ♠️

"Mumma..... mumma….. mumma……."

I heard Ridhi's voice and entered in my room. I haven't seen her from last 3 hours....

As I entered I saw ridhi lying over Trisha..... and tapping her cheeks to wake her up.... but she was unconscious. I turned my eyes and saw her siblings and friends lying with her and slept...

Her sister Jigu has joined her head with her's. Anaya's head was on jigu's lap and anant's head on Anaya's lap. and here Rudra sat on the floor with his head near her feet.

Do they really love their sister a lot. if yes then where were they when she was all broken..... When she was crying like she is all alone in her life..... Like she has been robbed and now she is empty handed before shiv shambhu......

Ugghh... I stepped towards Ridhi... and tried to take her but she denied..

" come baby..." I said...

" no.... " she shook her head...

I had no option now. I knew her very well. she was just like this when Trisha was in coma..... And after seeing her my baby thought that she is her mother.... And she lyied or her similarly. And felt mother's love even in her unconscious state. Just think how pure soul she was... She is... That a 3 month old baby felt her positive Aura....

But doctor said at now she is just shocked.... and unconscious.. she will up soon.

thanks to mahadev her health is not in danger....

I sat beside her head and massaged her head and patted my angel's back to make her sleep. but she had other plans. seeing me sat beside her mumma she crawled towards me and sat on my lap. 

"papa..." she murmered

" yes my baby...." I snuggled her into my arms...

" muma….." she said...

I know she wanna ask why her mumma is not opening her eyes.. , why she is responding the way she use to do,..... why she is not patting her head and back to make her sleep..... why she is not murmering the lullybee for her..... why .... well I have answrers of her all questions...but don't know how to make her understand. she is just a baby of 1 year and 15 days.

But some how her expreasiions are similar to , when she was just 3 months.. yearning for mother's love, mother's touch, mother's embrace, mother's smell..... lullybies sung by her mother in her melodious voice not like mine who dosent even saat sur of sangeet….

but at that time I used to find escapes... escapes from her questionable teary eyes, her trembling cying lips... her limbs which she used to raise and ask me to pick her up... I tried... I swear I tried to be  her mother too..... but I was a newbwe too.

A child is connected to her mother through her womb.. it termed as purest connection in the world... and that imposter... who carried my baby and acted as my wife … only to extract information from me.... to break me... to distract me from my mission...

BUT thanks to Baby... she is clever... after all she is trained IAS officer. but her luck was bad.. or I can say she was too good for our corrupted system. she lost her job, her dream, her only way to find out the culprits who was behind those blasts due to which she lost her sister Trisha...

And I found about her.... and appointed as my emplyoe. for outsiders she only handles and helps Bheem in handling my business. but in the behind black curtrains she is linked to Mafia world through me. And I trained her more... she was trained with basics... but I taught her advance techniques.