puffy clouds

dreams are like clouds.

Don't you think so? Everybody loves dreaming especially when it's a big one, just like the puffy clouds hanging in the sky, it leaves you in such awe where you just can't seem to resist yourself but to keep staring at its magnificent beauty.

Even when it feels untouchable, unreachable or even unreal but still it feels so good where distance does not matter in this realm. It's like you have set your sight on that dream of yours, even when it feels surreal, but if it's something that resonates with your soul, you know deep down you'd do anything to achieve that dream of yours.

Just like that puffy cloud, when the droplets inside gets pretty heavy, that same puffy cloud knows it's time to pour it all out. Just like that dream of yours, when it's filled with daily effort of yours which you feel goes unnoticed most of the time but if you are so adamant about that dream, eventually that dream would finally shower you with all its reward that it has been storing for you all along.

dream, dream big

don't stop, keep working

because eventually it will all makes sense

because eventually that dream of yours

would pour its reward so heavily on you

where all of its breezeness, coolness and such glory

that it has been storing for you will finally touch every cell of yours

where finally you can sigh but this time with a relief sigh

a sigh of choosing not to give up on that silly dream of yours

even when you've been called foolish for having such unrealistic dreams

yet you chosed not to give up on that puffy dream of yours

just like that puffy clouds hanging in the sky.

-ak