Facts

So this chapter is has like tips or facts on what to do in these situations.

If you ever see an angry and tired six anywhere near you, either drop a package of strawberries and run away(Strawberries are six's favorite snack)Or second, immediately start petting her head(this one is a very dangerous one since six doesn't really allow people to touch her head-) and also. If you pet six anywhere on the head, she will immediately fall asleep. This also works on the other au sixs like sage and butcher. If you had enough of any kind of six, just pet them on the head and Bam! They're asleep!.
______________________

If you ever see Sage and butcher on a murdering spree, just try to run away, but I don't know if that's gonna work. Sage and butcher never lets their victims get away very easily.

Also, If you ever see Boss(Name for rf six thanks to AlexisKindness for giving me the amazing name) angry and tired...Pray that they won't throw you into the grinder when you have to talk to them about some paperwork.
_______________________

How to get any of six to be your friend!

Six:either continue to give her strawberries as gifts, Care for her like five does(which is hard to do since six pushes everyone away like a BITC-), or just don't annoy her.

Emerald: Just be kind to this bean, she's like fluttershy!. How could you hurt the smol. Just give her a gift and she'll immediately be your friend

Sage: Just talk about or do some murder with sage or butcher

Butcher: (Same with sage)

Jigsaw:(If your wondering "who the fuck is jigsaw????" Well this is the controlled six, you know, the one with mr. Puzzles? [Thanks to Nashi_Atsuki for giving me the name]) Well If you want Jigsaw to be friends, you have to either, just talk about mr. Puzzles or be under control of mr. Puzzles to so jigsaw can have a friend while still being mr. Puzzle's assistant

Boss: Just give her tons of pets and coffee and then she'll be friends with you. And another good thing of being boss's friend, if a worker does anything bad to you- Don't worry!, just tell boss and she'll take care of them(By throwing them in the grinder)

I just realized that this is my first long chapter(kinda) anyways this is all in this chapter. Thank you for reading this