EPISODE - 25

yn - how can you do it?

Taehyung - I saw your legs were very beautiful, your whole body is very beautiful.*in siducing way*

My eyes started watering and after a while I started crying profusely, then Taehyung hugged me tightly.

Taehyung - yaa Don't cry i just kidding maid change your clothes not me shhhh shhhhhh* he rub my back and start laughing*

I broke the hug and sob

yn - really........you d-didn't see anything na

Taehyung - ummm *he caressed my head* now sleep *he let me sleep and cover me by duvet*

Time skip~

Yn - ah what a beautiful sleep * i get up while streching my arms* but now i'm hungry

*I was about to get down from the bed when I remembered what Taehyung had said.*

yn - Now what should I do, I can't go downstairs, I don't have a phone, no sound goes out of the room.

And then the washroom door opened and Taehyung came out. The towel was tied around his waist and his water was dripping from his wet hair and onto his abs. He is looking damm hot

Taehyung -- Now you are going to stare at me like this, I am looking hot in your mind.

yn- *huuu how did he know* N-no I was not looking at you, I was looking away and thinking about something, then you came.

he changed his clothes and came near me

Taehyung -what you want?

YN- i'm hungary can i go downstaires

taehyung - try?*he fold his hand*

I put my feet down from the bed and they hurt so bad because I danced non-stop for 12 hours. And my feet were also bleeding.

yn - ahh

Taehyung - what happen it's paining na and you also know that but you can't ask me way?

yn - cuz i don't want your help

Taehyung - ahh stubborn *he came near me and pick me in bridal style*

yn - ahh Get me down. *I stir my feet and hit him on his chest with my little fists.*

Taehyung - Why do you force me to say one thing only?

yn - what do you mean?

Taehyung - you know what i mean.

This man is always have about only one thing. He made me sit on the chair and he sat on the chair next to me and started feeding me.

yn - My feet hurt, not my hands.

Taehyung - really?

yn - ahh So the left hand is injured right hand is alright.

Taehyung - Open your mouth and eat food otherwise I will not leave the other hand also.

i start eating after hearing his words

yn - You always hurt me and then try to heal me why?

Taehyung - taeu tell me that if you hurt your love ones then you should pay for it it's good.

yn - l-love ones

Taehyung - you talk to much just shut your mouth and eat

after lunch he pick me again and took me in the room. he made me sit on sofa. And stand near window and looking outside.

Taehyung - yn did you love me? *in soft tone*

i shocked of his sudden question

yn - ahhh.......................NO