A Successful Experiment to Destroy. - // 8 //

Hello! I decided to post this early BEFORE THE REWORKS.  SInce I'm running out of ideas, lazy, and lack of sleep. I'll be Updating: Introduction and Chapter 1. (STILL NOT OUT YET! Updating this later if finished.) Enjoy. (Ik the intermediate update was weeks ago so, forgive me :(  -)

(sorry for not posting for a whole week!)

...

As Zero ventured through the area, his attention was drawn to a dazzling object in the distance. Its vivid color, resembling shades of purple, captivated his curiosity, although its exact hue remained indiscernible due to the distance from his current location.

With a sense of curiosity piqued Zero made the deliberate decision to venture in the direction that had caught his attention.

After a few minutes of walking around, finding the direction of that purple light, he found a shard. It seems as powerful as he thought. He tried to pick it up but some force pulled him back, preventing him from getting the shard.

He used his tweezers to pick it up and put it in a jar.

After returning to his Laboratory, he decided to do some powerful experiments that he could do, (he's an expert, trust me.) 

He meticulously gathers each item needed for the potion essential to his upcoming experiment. With a keen awareness of the potential challenges that lie ahead, he remains resolute in his determination to achieve success.  Zero is fully engrossed in carefully mapping out and refining his experiment plans on paper, leaving no detail unaddressed in his pursuit of a flawless outcome.

After trial and error, an Hour passed and he finally made a plan to make himself stronger than before, not just as a Scientist, But as one of the experiments itself. He wanted to be stronger than anyone existing!

He plans to put the shard into the potion that he made, causing it to explode and make him stronger and a new of himself, that way he can wipe off humanity.

"Mankind has been a tumor to this Garden of Eden. Now their entire species erased, millions of acres defaced. But yet... Jetzt ist es an mir, die Menschheit auszulöschen!" (Now it's up to me to wipe out humanity!) (so evil oh my gosh!!)

He put the shard into the potion and it exploded, making the glass bottle shatter into pieces and the ground shook due to the strong impact of the explosion. Lights in the hallway and the rooms of the test subjects started flickering. The potion also affects the other test subjects, that way Patient Zero can wipe out humanity with his horrifying-looking test subjects (or creatures.)

He released his creatures to attack the city. It is time, that Patient Zero... Wipe off the whole of humanity.

- MEANWHILE WITH THE TEAM

The shrill sound of the siren pierced the air, signaling an imminent threat as powerful thuds echoed through the City. The entire team, including Commander, quickly took notice, their senses heightened as they prepared to assess and respond to the situation.

"Cough... WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" As the commander carefully removed his glasses with a thoughtful expression, he decided to shift his focus outside.

Upon glancing outside, he caught sight of a viscous green fluid and promptly decided to reach out to Medic for assistance.

Medic decided to do a little experiment until... She saw some little purple shards on her microscope...?

"I-It can't be...!" Medic stuttered as she found it in her book, detailing the strange effects that could turn a human into something resembling a zombie.

As she rushed back to Commander, she explained everything she found and what she had covered about the green fluid.

Commander nearly fainted when Medic spoke. As he began to fall, Medic caught him before he hit the ground. (NOT A SHIP.)