•|| -Chapter 10- The Fallen Kingdom Researchment

Take notes of this:

-- This story draft was made before the fallen rework, I'm very busy with school and I have to rework chapter 9 too due to its outdated lore. I am very sorry for not updating my story for a while, I still love TDS in my whole life and heart <3

--Engineer and Medic are mostly Besties but, Engineer has a little crush on her on both Medic and Accelerator (Accelerator and Engineer are already dating but, Accelerator allows it.)

--Medic is the smartest in the team meanwhile Commander and Engineer are behind Medic in intelligence.

--From this research, some things in the fallen rework trailer are taken and put here so yall would like to understand shit... And I had to change many things because this story was made before the fallen rework. (again, just saying)

--Fallen King is old, not even the Kingdom walls could shatter just a bit.

--The people who were affected by him are still alive. (idk)

--Sorry for making you wait, it is not discontinued yet!! SPOILER ALERT!!!!! awekenid fullen king??!!!!

Feel free to ask some questions in the comments, and I'll answer them as quickly. Thanks for reading and we will start.

Sigh...

12:00 am. (Midnight)

Medics Office.

Medic--

*So much to do... So little time... Research everything about the Fallen King... Commander needs the Information. I hope Engineer isn't that busy... I need help with this...*

Sips Coffee.

*I wish I could take a rest... I don't really wanna force myself to stay all late... I just need to... I just need to......-*

Thump

...

6:00 am.

... Medic? Bestie? Are you... Okay? You asleep?...

Meeedic? Medic? Well, I'll just carry you to your room.

As Engineer was about to get Medic to her room, Medic slowly opened her eyes to see Engineer carrying her.

Medic--
"E-Engineer...? Is that... You?"

Engineer--
"Don't ask questions but..."

As Engineer kissed Medics lips.

Medic--
"E-Engineer...?! I- Uhmm..."

Engineer--
"No need to ask, I love you."

Engineer puts Medic on her bed.

Engineer--
"Now, go to sleep. I'll try to research it instead for you."

"Have a great sleep, Medic. I need you to rest a lot. You'll need it to work for tomorrow."

As Engineer left Medics room, She felt a little blush on her face. Commander was standing in front of her while still blushing.

Commander--
"Engineer? What are you doing in Medics room?"

Engineer--
"Excuse me, she's just resting. I saw her fall asleep while researching. Maybe I'll be in charge of it Sir?"