"Do it like you hate me." 🩺 (S)

!! smut again !!

I recommend playing "Soaked" by Shy Smith on repeat

Title was supposed to be "Fuck me like you hate me" but i feel like uhh idk

Anyway, enjoy zayne girlies ~

★★★★★

You are on a club with your friends and apparently, all of them are wasted including you.

Of course, the first thing you'll do is call your cute emergency number. He's none other than your boyfriend Zayne.

"Beep boop beeeeeep. I wanna talk to my Zayniee zayne please..!" You said, slurring on your words while swinging your dress.

"Hello? Y/N? You sound drunk." A gentle voice came through the other line of the call. Of course, who else would speak to you in that tone except Zayne?

"It's because I am drunk." You replied with a chuckle, biting one of your fingernails as you smiled like a high-schooler having eye contact with their crush.

"All of my friends boyfriends are picking them up... I'm the only one lonely... I look like I'm single." All of the sudden, your mood shifted from all mushy to gloomy.

"One of my friends even said that I should get a boyfriend to pick me up! I told her that I have one. A husband-material boyfriend to be exact!"

"I also said that how can my gorgeous, goddess-like face not have a boyfriend? Can you believe her Zayne?"

However, after all of the bickering you told to Zayne, he remained speechless.

"Darlinggg~ Are you still there?" You said, playfully.

"Tell me where you are." A mumble was finally heard from Zayne.

"On Earth. Where else?" You walked around the club, finding a seat.

"Y/N... Nevermind just open your location on your phone."

"But what if a stalker-"

"Don't think about possible problems, sweetheart. Because everytime, expect me to come and save you." His voice made you  weak in the knees.

You did what your Zayne asked you to. You opened the location on your phone, waiting for him to pick you up.

After a few long minutes, he finally arrived. He went out of his Audi a6. Looking at the car, you knew you chose the right man.

You walked up to him, stumbling a little.

"Your shift ended early..." You wrapped your arms around him as you nuzzle on his neck, inhaling the sweet scent he owns.

"My shift ended on time. It's just, I didn't work overtime." Zayne return the hug, you can feel his body heat warm you up.

"Come on, I'll take you home." He lifted you up effortlessly and placed you beside the driver's seat on his car.

"Can I drive?" You asked, with a twinkle in your eyes.

"Are you serious right now?" A chuckle escaped from his pretty damn lips, "I'll let you when you're sober."

"But I'm not referring to your car, Doctor Zayne." You said with a sly smirk plastered on your face as you straddle on his lap.

Zayne's ears instantly turned red, unable to process what's happening. You can feel something hardened underneath.

"You still haven't answered my question. Can I drive?" You leaned in and pressed your bodies against each other, feeling his hot breath.

"Same answer as before. I'll let you when you're sober." Zayne's gaze averted away from yours, it appears he's about to lose control if you keep teasing him.

"You're drunk, Y/N. You're not thinking straight and I don't want to take advantage of your situation right now."

"Drunk words, sober thoughts." You whispered as you caressed his lips with your thumb, "Zayne, the alcohol in me just gives me confidence. I'm still the same Y/N you always lust over."

"And I can prove my words." Your hands slipped down on Zayne's erected cock, "How can you explain that I'm wrong, my Doctor Zayne?"

"Y/N. You don't know how much I desperately want to pin you down right here and fuck you for god knows how long." His breath hitched as he gently yet aggressively grabbing your chin.

"And my car is soundproof. You can scream all you want."

"That's exactly what I want." Without a doubt, Zayne flipped you over effortlessly, unbuttoning his coat.

"Fuck Astra. I want you right now."

His lips met yours, sucking and biting them while his free hand slipped in the insides of your thighs.

You can feel his fingers rubbing your clit, slowly at first, teasing you for it.

A low moan escaped from your lips, "Zayne..."

He pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily as he chuckled.

"What is it? Do you want my fingers inside you?" He slowly removed your underwear, his fingers brushed over the bare skin of your clit.

"Beg for it." Zayne whispered in a low, authoritative tone sent tingles all around your body, and yes. It includes your pussy.

His veiny hand found it's way to your mouth, forcefully opening it as it plays with your tongue.

"Ahh.. mm.. Zayne, please... finger fuck me." You moaned out, sucking his fingers.

"That's my good girl." He murmurs in la low, seductive tone. He removed his fingers from your mouth and licked them before forcing them inside your clitoris.

The way you moan out his name rings so good inside Zayne's reddened ears.

"How will you react if I'm really inside you, sweetheart?" He took out his fingers. Zayne chuckled devilishly as he took your hand and placed it on his hardened dick.

You smirked and gently gave it a squeeze, making Zayne shiver a bit.

"It's really hard. But it's squishy." You giggled like a kid.

Those actions you did seemed to turn on a switch. He unzips his pants and it sprung out.

"You're really... something, aren't you?" He grunts as he slowly rubbed his tip to the entrance of your clit.

Without a word, he thrusted gently inside you as you whimper in pleasure. Begging for more.

"Harder... Zayne. Harder." You muttered, cupping his sweated face.

"It may hurt you, sweetheart." He says as he kisses your hand, clearly being a gentleman even in sex.

"Fuck me like you hate me, Zayne. Be rough with me. You have my permission."

With your words, he started to fuck you harder than before. He's so obedient and it's obvious that he enjoys this.

His lips found it's way at your neck as he started to suck and give it small nibbles.

Both of you are breathing heavily and you can feel his dick getting longer and harder inside you.

"I'm reaching climax, Y/N..." He groans out, his breath hitching as he spoke, "I'm about to cum. I think I should pull it out."

You reached out and wrapped your arms around his shoulders, "It's fine. Cum inside me. I don't care."

"But Y/N. Cum or semen is a body fluid that contains spermatozoa, sperm in short – and there's a high chance that it can fertilize your-"

"Enough with that smart explanation, Zayne. But if that happened, it wouldn't be so bad, right?" You said, chuckling a bit.

"Right." He smiled gently.

★★★★★

BYE-

(Y'all give me requests😔 i need ideas)