[ 𝟶𝟺 ]

【LOADING CHAPTER ...】

' 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

' 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞. '

[ 𝗘𝗣. 180 -  181 ]

✎ 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙 -- 🏴‍☠️🌊

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

"You're telling me to die?" Enel laughed, doubting that any of the contenders below him would even be able to land a single hit on him. "Listen to yourselves. That's just what you'd expect from the game's survivors. However, it seems you don't realize who you're talking to." He spun around on the solid cloud he was sitting on, and glanced up at the sky. "It seems that you still don't understand the existence of God."

You tried to crawl over to the edge of the altar you were forced to stay still on, but a tiny strike of lightning in front of you was enough for you to know that Enel didn't want you going anywhere. Of course, you were worried for Gan Fall, the Straw Hats, and even though he despised you -- Wyper.

"An old fool who wishes happiness for Skypiea..." Enel's constant staring at the sky was enough for you know what he was planning. Lightning sizzled in his hand every few seconds, which was not a good sign. "A warrior who single-mindedly desires his 'homeland'... And thieves from the Blue Sea, who are after the gold... There are many hardships in the world, so I don't care what my lambs wish for... but this nation has a fundamental problem."

Gan Fall interfered with Enel's words by slamming his weapon against a nearby ruin wall. "If you have time to spout such nonsense, tell me where the Divine Squad is! Just what is your goal?!"

"The return of His Majesty, Gan Fall." Enel was quick to respond. Gan Fall grew confused, so he continued to speak. "After his visit, God returns to his rightful place."

Huh?

"Return?! Are you saying that you're leaving Skypiea?" Gan Fall asked the very question you wanted an answer to. Not even you knew about this, so it made you curious as to what Enel would say.

"That's right. I've got a place to return to," Enel stood up on the cloud he was previously sitting on. He still had his back turned to the group behind him. "It is a place regarded as God's home by the people on the sky island where I was born. People call that place 'Endless Vearth'. There, the ground extends as far as the eye can see! That is precisely the dream world that I seek! The Endless Vearth is a land befitting me!! Fighting over Upper Yard... such small Vearth... is a petty triviality." He spun his golden staff around, and finally decided to turn and face his opponents. "Listen. The root of your conflicts lies in a deeper place. Think about it carefully! It was born in the sky, though it's not a cloud. A nation rooted in the sky... This nation itself is an utterly unnatural existence! Soil has a place to return to. So do people and God."