[ 𝟎𝟏 ]

【LOADING CHAPTER ...】

' 𝐖𝐡𝐨 ? '

' 𝐖𝐡𝐨 ? '

[ 𝗘𝗣. 159 - 162 ]

✎ 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 𝘖𝘕𝘌 -- 🏴‍☠️🌊

▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

"[Name], dear, do you have to be so cold towards me? It's rude to disrespect God, after all." 

You narrowed your eyes at the man's behavior.

Enel.

"My apologies, Eneru-sama," You bowed your head out of 'respect', even though the act was completely fake. "I don't mean to come off that way..."

The lightning wielder that called himself 'God' tossed an apple into the air, one of his favorite things to do. Every time he spared a glance your way, you could feel yourself shiver from nervousness, always wary if he was going to kill you whenever he so desired.

He was a ruthless man, and spared no sympathy for the ones he calls his followers and people. If they displease him enough, they'll end up rotting in the ground, nothing left of their remnants but bones.

Not that long ago, he took interest in you out of all people on Skypiea.

"I sure hope not," Enel took a bite out of the apple he had, and began chewing with his mouth open while speaking. "After all, I don't want to have to throw you out like nothing but trash, y'know. I don't want to rid of the only person that can fly here."

That was why he practically stole you from your home -- because you had larger wings than the other Skypieans. You could fly unlike the others, a rare phenomenon for your race. There was another reason, too... He just found your character interesting and entertaining. He wanted to ruin you mentally to see how you turned out; like an experiment.

Enel rolled his eyes, his ears basically ringing from how loud the silence was. "There's no need to be so awkward, [Name]. It's not like I'm going to kill you unless necessary." He spoke, and whenever he didn't hear a response from you, and just a fearful nod, he scoffed. "Okay, okay, you can leave now. I'm getting bored."

"...As you wish." You obliged like an obedient dog, and stood up from where you bowed to walk towards the exit of Enel's personal throne room in the clouds. 

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

You ventured through the island of Upper Yard, trying to think of any ways to calm yourself down. The mere thought of respecting a being like Enel angered you, but it's not like you could do anything about it. He was way stronger than you... So you had to deal with being a simple minion that worked under him until he decided to let you go -- as if that would ever happen, though.