Intros and Character Power/Super Move

1st to enter: The camera shows Rex arriving on the rex ride and skids to a stop, the camera pans to the opponent and they say their piece. Back to Rex, he pulls up his goggles and begins to talk with the opponent ending the intro.

2nd to enter: After the opponent's intro Rex is seen stretching his right arm and swinging it till he says his piece. When the opponent finishes Rex talks while he extends his arm turning it into the B.F.S.

Character Power: Overdrive - This puts the nanites into overdrive causing more damage to happen when he uses machine attacks. (The effect has blue highlights appear on his face, legs, and arms with his eyes turning blue.)

Super Move: Start a Revolution - For the big attack Rex smashes both his fists together and the scene changes to blue area where the opponent looks up to see a giant robot. The robot forms the supercharged smack hands and smashes the opponent; to follow suit it kicks the opponent in the air slices them up with a supercharged B.F.S. To finally end it the robot unleashes a giant energy burst that covers the area and hits the opponent right in the face.

 To finally end it the robot unleashes a giant energy burst that covers the area and hits the opponent right in the face

Robot Form

The Explosion Burst 

The Explosion Burst 

===============================================================================

Base Roster - (Premier Skins later in Extra Intros)

Vs. Rex

Rex: "This is the nanite's work."

Rex: "Or maybe you're the clone."

Rex: "This is getting too weird."

Rex: "Hey, who's the faker?"

Rex: "The only faker I see is you."

Rex: "We gonna settle this in a race or something."

Rex: "So different Universe."

Rex: "Wanna mess with Caesar."