choc and app

I woke up by newt shaking. I quickly got off up and helped him. "Newtie let me help you"
I grabbed the painkillers and gave him some, I search round his body and he must've pulled some stitches while he was asleep. He was sweating in pain and I did then up and stroked his hair. Once I finshed I quickly left to go get him some food. It was early so i had to be early. I sneaked into fry-pans secret stash. As i was in the dining room i heard the door open, my heart dropped. I hid behind the counter.

It was gally. "Shit" i whispered to myself. Gally walked over to wear i was and he opened the stash draw. Once i realised i got up and gave him a jump when i said "what you doing" "uh.. nothing.. imma- imma go". I laughed as he ran away. This was my time. I grabbed some of fry pan home made chocolate and some apples then headed back to newt.

"y/n?" I heard him say weakly, i replied with "right here love and got some chocolate and apples". Newt got up abit from his seat and looked confused while saying "how you get this". I got closer to him and whispered "stole it". He burst out laughing weakly. I joint the bed beside him and we ate the food. He layed his head on my chest and i could tell he looked better.

Suddenly gally charged in with fry pan

Writers note :

Ive been in hosipital, i will be back on wednesdax then ill post notmal again!