Is it love?

Marceline POV

PG open the portal then Finn run out then he saw me and hugged me. Then lets of where are we he asks.? Oh we are in he land of aaa I answer. It looks just like ooo weird he says. I know right I answer. PG walks up welcome to the land of aaa he said thanks Finns says back and shacking he's hand. Then I see that cute dude looking at me again then I flout over there. Hey I'm marceline I said. That's a pretty name. Thanks I blush a little. I'm Marshall lee. Oh cool I smile.

Marshall POV

I see marceline start to flout to me. Then she said hey I'm marceline. (OH MY GLOB SHE IS TALKING TO ME). Then I said that name is pretty then I see her blush a little. Then I said my name and then she said cool. Man she is so pretty . But then this kid can out of the portal and hugged her and it made me fill weird. He looked a lot like Fiona weird. But marceline did kind of looked like me I guess IDK. But what ever me and Marceline talked for a long time like what happened in your past and how our life's are a lot a like. Man that was great!!!!!. Just talking to her. And her voice was soooo pretty. But then a pink chick walks out of the portal. She said her name was princess bubblegum sounds a lot like prince gumball. Ok?. Then a dog come out. He said his name was jake. A lot like cake then cake ran in and hugged him. I flout up to them and said do guys know each other?. Oh yeah we went to high school together. Oh cool I answer. Then went back to marceline <3. Thenwe just looked at each other it was weird but so right?.

Then it was like no one was there only us. The I moved closer. Now our faces were really close. My heart was pounding . Then right then and there our lips were locked together. I felt like I was flying. Is it love?.

Marceline POV

I can't believe it we were making out if like no one was in the room. But I don't know this happened but it just happened out of no where. Is it love?. Is this what it feels like to truly love some one but I just talked to him once now your lips are locked it was like 5 mins in till we stop. Then we looked. And every one was looking at us with wide eyes and mouths open wide. What just happened? Then me and Marshall just looked at each other. Ok this was super weird. Then Finn and Fiona both walk out with a sad look on their faces. Then me and Marshall went to see what's wrong. I walk up to Finn what's wrong I ask?. Well Marceline here it goes well I like u ok and I mean like like u and then you go off kissing that other guy and then I brock my heart. And you so pretty and so hard core and perfect and rock and roll that's really hard to find. A girl who is so perfect and beautiful and funny but who is not as girly and a girl that can fight. Then I started to blush Finn why didn't you tell me. Well I never had the juts too plus I'm to young for u and all the guys drool over u . You know that he said well no not really but Finn we can still be friends right?.

I just don't want to see you so sad. Yeah we can still be friends :).

MarshallPOV

Fiona what's wrong I asked her. Nothing it's nothing. Well it's something your almost about to cry. Well Marshall I like like you but I know it's never going to happen I'm to young for you and I know you have feeling for another girl. Fiona what didn't u tell me? Because I was scared to. And anyways the girls are always all over you. But Fiona can we still be friends?.

Sure why not? She smiled and hugged me it was really weird but what ever. I'm just glad we are friends.