Sleep over

Marceline POV

Well I guess me and some of the girls are having a sleepover. I don't know why. I guess to get to know each other a little more. Well I'm going to meet up with the girls now. Ok babe Marshall comes up and kisses me on the lips. Ok love you bye. Love you to bye he yells back. HEY GIRL cake yells to me.

Oh hey. You ready to party. Fuck yeah! I said back. Awesome!. Ok let's get ready. So we go to the tree house and it was Fiona and PB.

Cake POV

Ok now lets sit in a circle I say. Then we did well marcey we have some thing to ask you. Ok what is it she says back. Well we want to know what's going on with you and Marshall. Ooooo all of the girls say. Well we are having your first date at the party tomorrow. Omg how cute PB said. Well we had like fore kisses too. How long I ask. Well longest 5 mins. Wow I said back. Yeah. But Fiona was really quiet. I didn't know why ?. PB do have some one in your life? Well kind of. Really. Yeah she says. Who is it who who?. Well it's Prince gumball. OMG. Good fore u . Thanks she says.

Then I see Fiona gets even sadder. What's wrong. Oh nothing. Well ok.

THE BOYS SLEEP OVER

Well Marshall we want to talk to you. Ok. Well what is going with you and marceline. Well it's really good I am so in love with her ect. Yeah I'm so happy for you guys. Thanks he said back

BACK TO GIRLS

Hey guys lets meet the boys at the bar. Yeah!!!!!.

BOYS

Lets meet up with the girls they are at the bar. Ok.

AT THE BAR Marshall POV

So now we are at the bar then I see marceline. And she looked soooo hot then after a drink or to maybe five ok 10.

Marceline POV

Me and Marshall had like 10 drinks and the girls were on the dance floor with the other boys. Then Marshall whispers you want to get out of here?. Then licks me on the side of my face.then I said yes. When ran in the door making out. Then we go up stairs then go on the bed.

We started to take each other cloths off ect.

NEXT MORNING IN THE HOUSE Marshall POV

I woke up in a hot sweaty bed half naked. Then marceline was a sleep next to me. What happen last night?. I'll just go back to sleep

BACK AT THE BAR cake POV

I wake up on the floor then I see Fiona and Finn and PB and PG. WHERE IS MARCELINE AND MARSHALL!!!!!! Fiona wake up. Wait what? PB wake up why? We need to look for marceline. Why? Marceline and Marshall left last and I don't know they are? Ok let's go.

Let go to the cave.ok. We open the door what happened in here?. There was bite marks and things on the ground and cloths on the ground. Hey you guys stay out side. Ok.

I walk up to the bed room. OH MY GOLB.

ok we have to go come on.