The start

Marshall POV

Well I found marceline then we talked about what happened with Finn and Fiona. Well I felt like I can tell her anything. And then I told her how I felt. Well marceline we only known each other for a day but marceline I feel like I can tell u anything and I can be who I am around you and i think I'm in love with you and I feel like I can live with you forever. And when we kissed I felt like I was flys and I felt like my undead heart was going to pop. Marceline will you be my girlfriend ? Then I see marceline blushing then says yes!!!!.( OH MY GOLB SHE SAID YES!!!). Then I grabbed her waist and kissed her as fast as I can before she can say anything.(just saying she's a great kisser)

MarcelinePOV

I said yes I had to I love him too I have never felt this way about any one. But before I could say any thing he grabbed my waist and kissed me.( wow he's a good kisser).

MarshallPOV

We went back inside and every one was looking at us. What? I asked then said oh nothing. Ok? That was weird. But then Marceline grab my hand. Then I felt all warm inside :). Then I walked up to prince gumball then PG said well that was quick . What was quick ? I asked. You got the girl. Oh yeah i did didn't I while staring at marceline in a lovestruck way again. Well there is going to be a party tomorrow night that would be a perfect first date PG said. Yeah great idea PG thanks I yell while running to marceline.

PG POV

Man that guy is so love struck man. Look at him cake his eyes are like shape of hearts. Yeah it's so cute cake said. Yeah PG said. Oh I have I great idea. What cake?. Maybe the girls can have a sleep over to get to know each other and see what's going with marceline and Marshall. Yeah then the guy can do the same thing yeah. Lets go spread the word. Ok.