**Meeting the Siblings**

As Emily, adjusts to her new life as Rebekah Mikaelson, she's filled with a sense of excitement and wonder at the prospect of growing up with her newfound family. However, her excitement is tinged with a nervous energy, stemming from her memories of watching the show and her desire to change the fate of the Mikaelson brothers.

Suddenly, the door to the room swings open, and Rebekah's heart skips a beat as she sees all of her siblings entering the room. Finn, the dutiful eldest, strides in with a sense of responsibility, his gaze fixed on their mother as if awaiting her approval. Elijah, the protector, follows closely behind, his expression stern yet caring, a silent guardian over his younger siblings. Klaus, the artist, enters with a flourish, his eyes alight with passion for painting and colors, though tinged with a hint of fear at the thought of their father. Kol, the mischief-maker, brings up the rear, a mischievous grin playing on his lips as he scans the room for potential targets for his next magical prank.

As her brothers step into the room, Rebekah senses their individual personalities and dynamics, mirroring her own feelings. Finn, ever the loyal son, offers a respectful nod to their mother before turning his attention to Rebekah, his expression one of quiet determination. Elijah, always vigilant, scans the room for potential threats before settling his gaze on Rebekah, a silent promise to protect her from harm. Klaus, lost in his thoughts of art and creativity, barely notices his surroundings until his eyes land on Rebekah, his fear momentarily forgotten in the presence of his new sister. Kol, the trickster, immediately takes notice of Rebekah, a mischievous glint in his eye as he sizes her up for potential pranks and mischief.

Rebekah's heart swells with love and affection as she looks up at her brothers, her eyes shining with joy. Despite the uncertainty of their new family dynamic, she knows that they'll always be there for each other, united by their bond as siblings.

As her brothers gather around her, Finn is the first to speak, his voice tinged with loyalty and duty. "You're so beautiful, little sister," he says, a hint of pride in his voice. Elijah nods in agreement, his expression softening as he gazes down at Rebekah. "Yes, absolutely beautiful," he adds, his tone filled with protectiveness.

Klaus and Kol chime in eagerly, their faces lighting up with excitement. "And cute too!" Klaus exclaims, his fear momentarily forgotten in the presence of his new sister. "Definitely the cutest little sister anyone could ask for," Kol agrees, his mischievous grin widening as he imagines the pranks they could pull together.

Feeling the warmth of her brothers' affection, Rebekah's heart swells with emotion. She thinks, rather than says, her promise to protect them always and forever. Though unable to articulate her thoughts aloud, the sincerity and determination in her eyes speak volumes. They're family, and nothing will ever come between them.