ONE LAST HOLD

I was born in a family where my twin is the opposite version of me.

But despite being like that, we stick together no matter what.... That's what they say 'opposite attracts'

I could say that ais sometimes annoying for being lazy.

"Come on! We are gonna be late, get up before gempa scold us!"

"Five mm...more minutes aze...."

"But you slept for 12 hours yesterday!"

I decided to prank him, throwing a bucket of water on his bed, jolting him up and give me a glare.

"Aze you-"

" BAHAHAHA"

Because of this i decided to protect him, he's one of the most fragile elements after all. If those power of him gets overused, it will damaged his body. That's why i do most of the work.

"Aze carry me to my bedroom"

"Can you get my pudding in the fridge aze?"

"Aze, I'm hungry go cook me noodles"

"Okay!"

Sometimes i get annoyed by his never ending demand, but i did most of them anyways

I knew people keep talking about how idiot i can be for doing anything for my brother.

I was banned in the kitchen for setting things on fire. Gempa scolded me for 3 hours. I mean why is it so hard to cook noodles?!

But i will do anything for my twin no matter what.

I saw how those lazy, dull eyes starts to shine, his snowflakes tears starts to fall on my cheek.

His cold demeanor starting to be replaced by worried face.

What's wrong ai? Why are you crying? Don't worry little bro, abang ain't going anywhere. I will get better soon.....

Right?....

He hold my hand gently, the coldness of his left hand, it was weird, why was it warm despite of it being a literal ice?

"Don't leave me abang....."

Oh..... haha

That's the first time you called me abang...

Don't cry..... It hurts me to see you like this.
Come on be lazy for me would ya?

"Don't worry stupid polar bear haha....

"I love you ais, I'll wait for you in another universe"

I just hope ....

That we are still together

As my consciousness faded, he mumbled something.....

"It's not fair, blaze"

"I'm sorry ais, see you later."
.
.
.
.
A/N: writing blaze version to feed my boredom. I seriously love making stories on first persons pov.