upcoming battle information

Ise sighed and looks up to the sky and was elbowed on the shoulder. He looked down at Amani looked at him concerned then asked him, "is something wrong Commander" He sat down in the grass  then said, "Amani, I need you to get the crew and the recruits together, If you all really want to know, then I'll tell you."

Amani nods and said, "okay, I'll gather up everyone in the panzer division." After she ran off, Ise sighed and said, "Shit, this isn't going to be easy, is it?" He stood up and the whole Panzer four crew approached him and Beth said, "we helped gather everyone, Sarge, they're waiting on you." 

Ise nods and said, "thanks you three, I'll treat you to whatever you want after school's out.  

He walked towards his tank and stood facing his recruits and said, "I know the details of your first upcoming battle, so training will be a bit harsher and difficult for the next few days. of course I'll be there with you as your commander. We will be up against the Russian tankery school known as Katyusha! the battlefield will be in a vast land filled with heavy snow! I am well versed in Russian warfare tactics, so, I will be drawing three battle plans, they specialize in sieges, so you will be taught how to break through them! That is all!"