ᴄʜ. 1

"𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐚𝐥𝐥"

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"S-sorry.. Pero hindi kita gusto" (S-sorry but i dont like you)

Those words came out of your crushes mouth as he looked at you with an uninterested look.

'Putangina...sabi na eh' (shit..i knew it) you face fell into dissapointment but still kept a forced smile on your face.

"A-ahm.. Ano.. I-its a dare lang oo, Haha! Nag laro kasi kami ng mga kaibigan ko ng truth or dare!" (Uhm..its only a dare haha! Me and my friends are playing Truth or dare!) You said as you hid the pain in your voice.

"Ay, gagi nice one!" He laughed as you joined to forcing yourself.

"Yeaaa!! Hahaha.." Your voice became quiet at the end.

"Damn.. Imagine someone liking me as boyish as you, i mean look at you your a taekwondo player meaning your a tomboy or something!" The words came out from his mouth, you tried to keep a composure and trying not to beat the shit outta this guy.

"No offense.. But yea, ill go now see ya y/n" He then left leaving you standing there stranded.

✩.・*:。≻─────⋆♡⋆─────.•*:。✩

"ihhhh! Rineject akoo!" (He rejected me!!) You were crying miserably as you ranted to your best friends who was tired of you shitty crushes.

"Ano sinabi niya?" (What did he say?) Aira,your Taekwondo buddy asked.

"He said I'm too boyish! And- Called me a fucking tomboy because I do Taekwondo?! That doesn't even make any sense!" You grip on your hair in frustration. Speaking in full english when you are frustrated.

"Hala gago nag english- este.. Gago sinabi nya yon?! Tangina nya ah!" (Oh shit she spoke in full english- I mean.. Damn he said that?! That mother fucker?!) You look to your side, you best friend Keesha said angrily. Keesha one of the older kids here (5 years older than you) and the Daughter of the coach well she is a black belter so that makes her the assistant and helps you guys train.

"Girl! I told you, you were so blind!"Aira patted your back in a comforting way.

"Your a Literal Red flag enjoyer" Aira rubs the bridge of his nose as she sighed at you.

"Red flag? The heck do you mean? Did you see how he looks at me? I mean there is a sign! I can change him I cann--" Aira cuts you off.

"Y/n Garcia. Stop being a delusional girl! I know looks can be deceiving but please! Stop this" Your friend grabs your shoulders looking deeply into your eyes.