ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐦 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧.."

✩

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

"N/nnn do you really have to go??" The orange haired guy whined as he looked at his best friend. You let out a soft chuckle causing some smoke coming from her mouth well from the cold.

"Sorry sho, I really need to" you smiled at your best friend. You were sad when you heard the news you were going back to your country. In fact you will be gone for 3 years. You have been living in Japan for 4 years now, and the first ever friend you made here is one and only Hinata Shoyo.

"Awh.." Hinata frowned. This made your heart ache at this, he looks like a sad lost puppy at this sight. You decided to cheer him up, you began to hold his hands warming them.

"Hey, let's spend our last days together.. Alright?" You gave him one of your best smiles causing the poor boy's face to heat up.

"R-right! D-dont forget about me!" He exclaimed in a flushed state as he grips on your hands. You let out a soft laugh.

"Silly sho I'll be gone for 3 years" Hinata pouted at your words.

"But that's too long!" He whined now he starts hugging you, your used to this, Hinata Hugging you unexpectedly. You don't mind, it was a showy way of his affection.

"Sho, look at me" you said as you lifted his chin up, Hinata stared at you as his face flushed, his wandered on your pretty face.

'She's so warm.. Despite its cold and snowy today.. I felt.. Fuzzy' Hinata thought.

"Don't frown like that! Smile! It suits you!" You put both on your thumbs on the corner of his lips as you form it into a smile.

"There, come on let's wander off a little more!" You stood up as you began to pulled him up, he got startled by the unexpected movement as he stumble a bit causing you to giggle.

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

As the two of you walked on the icy path of the side walk, hand in hand. The poor orange haired boy is flustered, you always held hands whenever you guys walk together, but for you it's just a normal thing what friends do. Hinata kept rambling about things that he wanted to play volleyball and study at karasuno. He is inspired by the "little giant" that was on the news.
You loved talking to him it was not akward and your happy with that.

"Hey N/n, since your leaving soon, are you quitting your taekwondo sessions?" Hinata asked looking at you.

"Of course not, I still have to achieve the black belt! By the way! I just got rewarded a blue belt today!" You smiled in determination.