🌸Oneshot: The Titan War

This takes place in the 5th Percy Jackson book when Nico shows up to the battle against Kronos. He's not that interested in Percy at this time, he runs into Will and they just kinda interact. I thought it would be cool to write this so enjoy!

(Not dating)

Nico's P.O.V:

Nico slips through the door of the Empire State Building, the battle was still raging outside, but Nico thought he could go update Percy. Some demigods were up on Olympus, healing or preparing for what was next to come. Percy was up there trying to fortify it.

Nico presses the button to the elevator and studies his arms while he waits. His body was covered with cuts and slashes from various monsters, his skin stung slightly but it wasn't too bad. Nothing like what some of the other fighters had.

The elevator doors open and Nico steps on, pressing the hidden 600th floor bottom. The elevator was playing soft lofi music, that was pretty annoying considering the fact people were dying outside.

With a ding the doors open and Nico steps out onto Olympus, it looked depressing. Usually he would never describe a place like Olympus as depressing but currently it looked just that. Everything was a mess and sprawled all over were injured demigods. Apollo campers were rushing around trying to get to everyone. The field outside of the elevator reeked of death, just like the battle had. Nico could sense people slipping away all around.

Nico makes his way through the crowd, trying to keep his head down. He makes a B-line for Percy and Annabeth who were in deep conversation across the field of patients and doctors.

Suddenly Nico slams into a boy who was rushing around.

"Oh, sorry." Nico whispers, starting to continue to Percy.

"It's okay-" The boy starts.

"Wait, has anyone looked at that gash?" The boy says stopping Nico by grabbing his wrist.

He looked to be Nico's age, or maybe a little older. He had fluffy golden blond hair that looked a mess, in his hand was a medical kit that was half unzipped.
He had pretty blue eyes, tanned skin, and freckles dotting across his face.

"What gash?" Nico asks.

"The one on your cheek." The boy says, gesturing at Nico's face.

"Oh, no. But it's okay," Nico shrugs.

"Let me check you out, it looks deep." He says, taking Nico and sitting him down on a bench.

Check me out? Nico's brain echoes, a blush covering his cheeks.

"No, no. You shouldn't, there's more people to look at, I'll be fine." Nico says, shaking himself.

"I'll be quick, stay still." The boy sternly instructs.

Nico would've told him no again, but somehow he found himself nodding and letting the blond treat his wound.

"Are you Nico, Nico Di Angelo?" The boy asks, dabbing at Nico's gash with an alcohol wipe.

"Yes, how did you know?" Nico asks, narrowing his eyes in confusion.

"I've heard about you, you kinda saved us. Coming here and helping with the battle." The medic says, taking a bandage and attaching it to Nico's face.

"Oh, what's your name?" Nico asks, as the boy takes a step back.

"I'm-" He starts.

"Medic!" A voice yells, cutting the boy off.

"Sorry, I have to go help!" The blond calls, running off to where the shouting was from.

Nico stares after him confused for a moment, but then he shakes himself once more and finds Percy in the crowd.