chapter thirty five

Rage and frustration was all that was running through my mind as I place the hot metal once again on headmon skin as she screams from agony and pain, it was a good thing that the walls are sound proof

"𝙼𝚒 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗....... 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚂𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚞𝚑?",I moved the hot metal from her skin putting back in the fire that was made by Chris.

"𝙿-𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎...... 𝙷𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒", she stuttered in pain with blood and snot running from her face.

" 𝚂𝚞𝚑 𝚒𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚞𝚑 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚞𝚑.... 𝚆𝚊𝚑 𝚖𝚒 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚍𝚘?... 𝙼𝚒 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊 𝚢𝚞𝚑", I taunt as I swirled the metal in the fire

"𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚍𝚒𝚜.... 𝚈𝚊𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚒 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎", I said as I watched her shaking her head out of fear as I reached for my gun

Cocking the gun I pointed it straight at her forehead with my finger on the trigger but before I could've pulled it I was slightly pushed away from her which made me more furious.

" 𝚌𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚛 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚘......𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚒 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚍𝚒 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚠𝚐", shoota said as he looked at me then at headmon who was looking at all of use with fearful eyes.

"𝚈𝚞𝚑 𝚗𝚞𝚑 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚑 𝚍𝚒 𝚐𝚢𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚊𝚑 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙", I raised the gun at her once again.

" 𝚍𝚊𝚠𝚐... 𝙹𝚊𝚑 𝙹𝚊𝚑.....𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚍 𝚒𝚝..... 𝙶𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖", skulls said taking the gun away from me.

Clenching my jaws as I looked at her nothing but rage seeped through my body as I wanted to just end her life where she's at. Skulls was talking but I didn't hear anything until he hit my chest making me brake my gaze from headmon.

"𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚐 𝚐𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚖... 𝙶𝚘 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚞𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚠𝚐", maniac said as him and skulls walked me out the room.

Zoning them out we passed the workers going upstairs to my office when we saw Chanel coming down at the same time.

" 𝚠𝚎𝚑 𝚢𝚊𝚑 𝚍𝚘 𝚞𝚙 𝚍𝚎𝚑 𝚜𝚞𝚑?", I furrowed my eyebrows, anger written on my face

"𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚒 𝚐𝚘 𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊", she said avoiding my eyes indicating that she was lying.

" 𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚞𝚑", I heard maniac whispered to skulls

"𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚑 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚁𝚒𝚏𝚕𝚎", skulls said as they both chuckled