PROLOGUE

Once upon a time, there was a prince named Alastair Aven Dawson who was called a heartless and emotionless or better known as the cold hearted prince in Azurethra Kingdom. He doesn't want to stop pursuing the things he like. He will do everything just to get what he wants. But suddenly, his cheerful father decided to give him a mission in a human world just because he was cold hearted in their kingdom. His father's only wish is that he atleast find happiness in his heart that will bring him back to being a cheerful person. Give him some time in the human world for a while so he can at least forget what happened before he became a cold hearted person.

But everything happens for a reason. He did find someone not something what his father's wish to make him happy but SHE is a normal human in the human world. The only thing his father wants is to change his son's cold heartedness in the human world but the only thing that can change his son, a named Sophia Zoe Cromwell in the human world.

He fell inlove with a woman but he knows they can't be together because their worlds are different but he takes a risk just to fullfil his happiness eventhough its too dangerous.

Will he be able to achieve his happiness to that woman?

Or

He risk but this is the reason for her to get herself in danger?

He fell deep but he knows it's forbidden.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the authors imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, actual events is purely coincidental.

Plagiarism is a crime.
Read at your own risk.