43: Savior

Pictures credit goes to rightful owner
Ignore the mistakes:

Author's pov:

The house throbbed with a deafening beat, but Taehyung couldn't hear it over the frantic pounding of his heart. his legs trembled, refusing to hold his weight. A choked sob escaped his lips as the music abruptly stopped, replaced by a chilling laugh.

A figure emerged from the shadows at the downstairs . the terror in Taehyung's throat turned his scream into a whimper. 

"Wonho----Kyung Ju" He called for anyone, but his voice was a pathetic echo swallowed by the oppressive silence.

The figure tilted its head, the hood slipping back to reveal a face bathed in malicious glee. It was Yugyeom, a smirk plastered across his face as he toyed with a gun. Fear turned Taehyung's blood to ice.

Yugyeom

"They won't come," Yugyeom drawled. "I made this house soundproof, when you abundant this house while you were warming that asshole's bed----you can hear them but they can't ,so now  no one can hear you scream, baby. I made sure of it."

hope dwindled in Taehyung's chest and another call for help died down in his throat. he forced his legs to work, scrambling back up the stairs. a sudden ring broke the tense silence. It was his phone, coming from his bedroom. a flicker of hope sparked in his eyes, a smile battling tears on his face.

He spun back, his movement catching Yugyeom's attention. before Yugyeom could react, Taehyung bolted for his room. Powerful footsteps pounded behind him. he lunged for the door, slamming it shut, but a hand shot out, wedging itself between the door and the frame.

Panic fueled Taehyung's strength as he pushed against the door with all his might, whimpers and cries intermingling.

"No!" he screamed.

"The next time I lay hands on you, the game is over," Yugyeom snarled, his voice strained with exertion. "Let's end this, baby."

Ignoring Yugyeom's taunts, Taehyung channeled every ounce of energy into keeping the door closed. A final, desperate shove slammed the door shut. a loud bang echoed in the room. Taehyung covered his mouth, tears streaming down his face. His eyes darted between the door and his ringing phone. hope, fragile but persistent, flickered within him as he lunged for the phone, the caller ID a beacon of salvation on the screen.

My love ❤️

With trembling fingers, Taehyung answered the call. The sound of pounding intensified, threatening to shatter the fragile barrier of the door. He squeezed his eyes shut, focusing solely on the voice that offered him solace.

"Taehyung, my love...listen...I'm coming. You'll be safe. I promise. Nothing will happen to you. Just..." Jeongguk's voice choked off as the sound of violent banging reached him. Taehyung listened, a faint smile playing on his lips despite the fear that gnawed at him.

There's no fear of death now. taehyung heart whispered

"Jeongguk," Taehyung whispered, his voice thick with emotion. he knew, even without seeing him, that Jeongguk was on the verge of tears.

"Y-Yes, my l-love," Jeongguk replied, his voice cracking. a single tear escaped Taehyung's eye, tracing a warm path down his cheek.

"I think...I think I'm going to die," Taehyung confessed, his voice barely a whisper. "He'll...he'll kill me. so listen......I love you."

He barely heard Jeongguk's frantic response before the phone slipped from his grasp. The door splintered open with a deafening crash. Taehyung gasped as Yugyeom's maniacal laughter filled the room.