Eommaa !!!

"I-I will see whose there." She hurriedly left leaving jungkook alone. Jungkook was still thinking about whatever happened and was blushing.

Y/n went and opened the door and was shocked yet happy to see someone at the door.

"Eommonie." She said and hugged the old woman who was standing at their entrance.

"My baby." She said and hugged her back tightly.

"I am seeing you after sometime many days my child." She continued but her hands felt wet.

"Why is your back wet Y/niee??" She asked.

"My back??" She touched her back with her fingers and said. "Oh n-nothing much. You come na inside." She took her inside.

Y/n and the old lady proceeded inside. She took a seat on the sofa and Y/n went to bring water for her.

"Who is it Pumpkin?" Jungkook asked while coming downstairs. In the middle of his way he saw someone sitting on the sofa and made his way towards them.

To his astonishment, it was his mother. "Eomma!" He screamed and hugged her tightly.

"Yahh Jungkookie." She hugged him back tightly. "You grown up so much my boy." She said.

"Did you took a bath right now??" She asked as she felt his hairs wet.

Jungkook nodded in response. And she smirked. Y/n brought her the glass of water and she accepted it gladly.

"After so many days eomma." Jungkook said.

"Was missing my baby." She said while looking at Y/n.

Jungkook pouted while sitting near her lap on the floor and spoke, "don't miss your own boy?"

And she nodded in no. Both, Y/n and Mrs Jeon laughed. And Jungkook was still pouting.

"You are like this from childhood. You just care about Y/n not me." He said while whining.

"Why shouldn't I ?? She is so much better than you." She chuckled.

"If I tell you something then you forget only that I am your son." He added to her reply.

"What huh??" She asked.

"Eomma you both continue will arrange the dinner."

"Yup." Mrs Jeon nodded.

She said and left.

"So what were you telling me??" She asked him.

"Actually you know what?" He said.

"No I don't that's why I asked you." She gave him a fake smile.

"Aish eomma no wait should I say Halmonni ?" He asked making a thinking expression.

"Do I look like an old hag to you?? I am still young." She said.

"I know you are young but you know I am not calling you Halmonni."

"Then whose calli- wait." Suddenly a smiled appeared on her face. "I-is Y/n??" Without letting her speak anything much he nodded knowing what the question was.

The happiness of being grandmother was clearly visible in her eyes. She was too stunned to speak. Tears of happiness sparkled in her eyes. She covered her mouth with her palms.

Jungkook took a step ahead and hugged her tightly. "I am so happy." She said. "My junggkookie is gonna become a father." She continued.

"And you are gonna become Halmonni my dear eommonie." He exclaimed.

They both were hugging when they heard Y/n calling their names. "Eomma, Kook dinner is ready."

Mrs Jeon ran towards her and held her arms. Jungkook leaned on the wall and started to witness everything.

"Thank you for this Y/n." She said while carresing her arms. "Aish eomma what's thanks in this? It's my duty."

"It is I know but many girls don't accept this. But you did. I am so happy for you my baby." She said while kissing her forehead.

"But how many months have you completed?" She asked.

"Comon eomma I am doing this from my marriage day."

"W-what marriage day? I am so proud of you. You didn't loose hope and still tried and see now at last the God heard you." She continued.

"But eomma I know cooking from the time I was teen." She said looking confused at Mrs. Jeons words.

"Cooking??" She asked while being confused too. Meanwhile Jungkook was enjoying the whole drama and trying not to laugh.

Mrs Jeon stopped for a moment and then understood that Y/n has misunderstood something and then said, "pabo I was talking about your pregnancy."

__________________

To be continued........

I am backkkkk