Focus your attention on me

Chapter 1

Alvaro's pov:

My names Alvaro, im a student at "🎀Amongus towers school". Recently me and a girl named Olivia broke up, I've been really sad and stressed over it, and this obnoxious Manuel guy who's Olivia's current boyfriend, just really likes to get on my nerves because he sees me as a whiny crybaby Edgar main, annoying me or talking shit about me to my face is like a hobby or daily task to that guy. I can't stand him at all, I hate him, why is Olivia even dating a guy like him? I was honestly so much better than him. Everytime I see them, I can't help but feel a huge hatred towards Manuel because of my jealousy and because of how close he is to olivia.

I was minding my own business playing basket like how I always do before I could hear familiar laughs and footsteps approaching me in the distance, Manuel just decided to come up to me like all the other days because it's such an important task to him as I quietly mumbled under my breath

-"what do you want this time dumbass.."

Annoyed I tried to not make eye contact with him and backed slightly away from him to try and avoid a conversation with him, but he just started yapping so i then looked up at him and approached when he started to talk, listening to see what this obnoxious ass wanted.

-"Alvariplaypi why are you so obsessed with Olivia" he laughed slightly with Nicolas Gomez as he was talking about how I'd always talk to Olivia at afternoons in school and of course his jealous ass is complaining about that. Of course he had to call me "Alvariplaypi" wow, so unique, so cool, best nickname ever. I hesitated to talk to him for a few seconds as I was planning on ignoring him and I really didn't wanna waste my time on him, but I didn't wanna look weak or accept losing to him so I started speaking after a good 4.2 seconds of silence, as I stared right at him as I  bounced the ball on the ground

"am I not fucking allowed or something? Like..- she's not just yours, I can talk to her if I want to? And she can talk to whoever she wants to, if she didn't wanna talk to me she would've declined anyway. I can't even talk to her properly because her nosy ass friends keep trying to spy on our conversation and listen in anyway." I scoffed as I had an annoyed tone and expression talking about that as I turned around from them as I startled throwing my ball at the basket as Manuel then started having a sarcastic tone before he spoke

-"yeah totally, we believe you for sure! It's not like you stare at her when we're having a PRIVATE conversation!" Manuel had that annoying sarcastic tone he'd put on everytime id try to defend myself and then start laughing as he whispered to Nico, Beltran or Nayel, it was fucking annoying and frustrating. I hate the fact that they say absolute shit in front of me and not tell me to make annoyed on purpose, this is like some fucking entertainment for them or something.

"Sure you do, so how's your relationship going now that you called her a bitch? Not so great huh? Well you shouldve thought twice before calling her something like that." I said the first part with sarcasm as I then said the other part with a slight grin on my face to tell him off and make fun of him as I glared at him, and surprisingly he just scoffed and walked off whispering to Nico. Normally he'd say something offensive by now, but why am I even caring? I'm glad his annoying ass is leaving me alone so that's good for me.

It was class time as everyone got in line and we all head to class, as everyone sat down and listened, the teacher was announcing a new project we had to do, but we had to have a partner for it, I was thinking of being partners with Oscar but it w...

It was class time as everyone got in line and we all head to class, as everyone sat down and listened, the teacher was announcing a new project we had to do, but we had to have a partner for it, I was thinking of being partners with Oscar but it wasn't a choice.. the teacher had to choose the partners for the project, I wasn't nervous at all, I was feeling confident as i wouldn't mind who I worked with, as long as it wasn't those annoying girls, hector, or even worse, Manuel..