Unfairness

CHAPTER 5

Alvaro pov:

Its been a few days, avoiding Manuel has started to be a daily task for me, every day, 8:45am until 3:15pm over and over again, it's stressing and exhausting  it's basically draining my confidence out,. But, I sometimes.. can't help catching myself staring at him from afar, at first I was confused, then it turned into disgust, and now.. I don't even know anymore, this whole Manuel thing is driving me crazy, we're enemies and shit, and Ill hate him even after the day I die. but for some reason, everytime he's not around, for some reason...I feel, incompleteness and even uncomfortable. It's as if I need him to be around for me to feel comfortable despite him being far, as long as I can see him in through my vision it won't bother me.. its just, I don't know why I feel this way, is there something mentally wrong me like how Lixu told me?.. I doubt that. Im  mentally and physically stable. Well that's what I'd like to think at least.. Sometimes I do talk to Manuel but rarely, most of the conversations would be him insulting me and talking about Olivia or talking about brawls stars, this dude literally has no other topics to talk about.. 

But for some reason I feel.. weird and wanna be closer to him, well- thats sometimes when he talks to me.. and when he leaves, I feel slightly upset and wish that I could talk to him for a longer period of time. No, no theres no way.. I am STRAIGHT, HETEROSEXUAL, there's absolutely no way I'd even have feelings for another guy.. but a part of me, feels like I'm lying to myself and being in denial.. what if that's true?

Ms.Carla:"Álvaro can you please correct number 5?"

I flinched slightly, not even aware that I was still in class, he's really got me messed up ..

Alvaro:oh- uh.. sure.

Manuel:pfft.. empanado.

..Did Manuel really just fucking call me "empanado" ? He's really testing my fucking patience:

Alvaro:CÁLLATE YA HIJO DE PUTA QUE ESTAS JUGANDO CON TUS HUEVOS

After I yelled that at Manuel out of pure anger, miss Carla look at me and Manuel and then scolded us, sending us to talk outside of the classroom.

Miss Carla:"EXCUSE ME? I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR, BOTH OF YOU MEET ME OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSROOM NOW."

Alvaro:BUT IM BEING FOR REAL? HES ANNOYING ME FOR NO FUCKING REASON, WHY ARE EVERY FUCKING TEACHERS THE SAME?!

Just like all the others, miss Carla didn't give a fuck and still sent us outside and started scolding us, I was trying my hardest to defend myself and put it all on Manuel, this went for a few minutes before Juanan, our substitute teacher went out of the other classroom and saw us, he told miss Carla he was gonna handle it and that she could continue her class, miss Carla nodded as she started going on about how we were a literal disaster and then she entered back into the classroom closing the door behind her and continued the class while Juanan scolded us, mostly me for "overreacting" I was literally on the verge of tears because of how angry I was, Manuel on the other hand was fucking smiling and holding his laugh.

After what felt like fucking decades, we were finally allowed back in class. I was fucking pissed at Manuel, i wanted to remove that fucking smug grin that he has on his face 24/7 Hector was laughing quietly about what just happened as he took glares at me, it's so annoying how people find it annoying just because someone's fucking crying, especially this stupid ass Héctor. Héctor is Manuel's best friend and they're always together except for lunch time, because hector goes home to eat, Hector acts so fucking childish and has the humor of a literal 4th grader, he's always so obnoxious and acting like he's so much better than others just cause he knows much more than them and because he's so good at football, seriously, what the fuck does lixu see in a guy like HIM? im going shove his ego right  down in his fucking throat one day I swear. The rest of the class was just boring, English blah blah blah gramática, past simple, whatever pays the job, it was now lunch time as I went to wash my hands since a friend of mine Leo, got some pen ink on my hands, and I wasn't going to eat the cafeteria food with that.. on my hands.