Ignorance

Alvaros pov:

After that incident.. I've been ignoring him and he's been ignoring me too, which to me is a good thing, I don't think I'll be able to talk to him without feeling awkward, I just don't get why I feel that way, if I hated someone I wouldn't have these weird feelings for them,. I don't like him and I know it, and I doubt that he'd have those feelings too, so why am I worrying about this anyway..? Sometimes I even forget I was talking to a friend or someone because I'm too focused on what happened recently.

? Sometimes I even forget I was talking to a friend or someone because I'm too focused on what happened recently

Lixus POV:

Lixu:Alvaro? ..

I wait for an answer but he seems to be deeply focused on something..

Lixu:Alvaro..-

I got startled as he suddenly jumped as I yelled for his name and then turned directly at me with a shocked and nervous expression as he then cleared his throat

Alvaro:sorry lixu.. uh, what were you saying?

I was too focused I forgot I was talking to lixu.. embarrassing.. oh well, it's not gonna bother me forever anyway, I'll forget it in a week or 2..

Manuel's pov:

Alvariplaypi has been ignoring me these days.. I don't know if he's just being a coward or ignoring me because of a specific reason.. Whatever it is I  couldn't care less and I shouldn't even care in the first place, he probably just wants to steal Olivia away from me because of his stupid jealousy. Yeah, that has to be it

He can't do shit anyway, all he does is whine, cry, yell and be a fucking jealous good for nothing piece of shit, but I just don't get what the fuck this feeling is, I'm not in love with him whatsoever

He can't do shit anyway, all he does is whine, cry, yell and be a fucking jealous good for nothing piece of shit, but I just don't get what the fuck this feeling is, I'm not in love with him whatsoever.. if he were to confess to me, I would try and laugh about it but.. I don't think I would, I would rather just.. 

Olivia:"Manuel?"

Oh shi- I didn't realize that I was talking with Olivia.. why did I even stop to think about someone that I despise.. whatever, I need to focus on my relationship more.

Manuel:sorry, I guess I  just dozed off for a second.

Olivia giggled as she glared over the wall behind us

Oliver:"ah it's fine- I just wanted to say that ur friends and mine are uhm..- spying on us again haha.."

Again?.. they're such a pain in the asses.. they always have to stick  up their noses in our fucking business to eavesdrop in, anyway, Alvariplaypi was right about them.. wait, why the fuck am I thinking of him?..

Manuel:oh.. yeah I know that, they always do that for..  whatever reason I guess.. uhm, should we go somewhere else? Since you know.. lixu and Alvaro are pretty close and can probably hear us from this distance 

I whispered to Olivia as she shrugged and agreed to my suggestion while I glared at Alvaro for a second

Oliver:"sure! If that's what you want I don't mind, we could to that spot over there."

Oliver gestured to an empty bench close to the gym class as I didn't say anything but just followed and gave Alvaro one last glare, I got startled by the fact that he turned around and saw me, it was just like last time when we made eye contact, I don't know why I keep getting startled though.. I quickly turned my head around as I start cursing at myself.. 

"Bro.. why the fuck did I even do that, he's gonna think that I probably stare at him randomly or some shit.."

Alvaro's pov:

I slightly flinched at him making eye contact with me all of the sudden, it reminds me of last time when we were paired up to be partners for the group project, but I was more focused on about what happened a few days ago, and I think it's best if I convince myself I hate him and  that I always do, like how I used to! Yeah.. yeah yeah that's it! Plus I wouldn't be dating someone like him.. I prefer girls over guys, I wouldn't EVEN date a guy.. gays aren't real, and I'm not gay.