Chapter 9

Training Arc

Hakuno Pov :

We are currently hiking a mountain to get to Rias' vacation mansion to train her, I increased the gravity of Rias and her peerage along with Asia who I will be training.

"Why do me and Akeno have to do this we're magic users." Grumbled rias

"Well the king and queen pieces do not just amplify your magic power do they, they also increase your physical capabilities, no?. So in that regard you will also do physical training along with the others. We have all the time in the world. " I said and continued to observe them while floating alongside them.

A massive flaw with rias in the canon is that she doesn't train herself or her peerage, all those power up from the evil pieces are being wasted.

'hmn now will be a good time, explain about my evolution'

<<Enlightened is a term used by Humans to refer to those among them who have "evolved the correct way" and become Demi-spiritual life-forms. The exact criteria for being considered one seems to be arbitrarily decided, but it isn't incorrect to call any Human, High human, or Demi-human who has become a demi-spiritual lifeform an "Enlightened".>>

<<Enlightenment occurs as a result of long and arduous Cultivation that ends with the person in question breaking through a mental barrier and becoming a Demi-Spiritual Life-Form, allowing them to think with their Spiritual Body and partially sublimating their flesh to a higher existence.>>.
.

'too much details, well I don't think this evolution requires sleep right?"

<<Yes, only evolution to a saint and divine human require sleep>>

'well might as well evolve right now since everyone is talking a bath since we reached here.' I said

<<Evolution to an Enlightened is available, do you wish to Proceed>>

'Yes'

<<[CONFIRM. ALL CONDITIONS HAVE BEEN MET. THE INDIVIDUAL NAMED HAKUNO KISHINAMI WILL NOW BE EVOLVING INTO A SUPERIOR SPICES.............SUCCESSFUL. CONTINUING ALL PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES HAVE BEEN UPGRADED. RE-ACQUIRING OLD SKILLS AND RESISTANCES.........SUCCESSFUL.
CONTINUING THE INDIVIDUAL IS NOW A SEMI-SPIRITUAL LIFE-FORM........COMPLETE. TRYING TO ACQUIRE NEW SKILLS............
SUCCESSFUL.,.........THE UNIQUE SKILL {MASTER CHEF} HAS BEEN ACQUIRED... THIS CONCLUDES THE EVOLUTION.]>>

*Huf**Huf* this feeling I'm much stronger than before I could crush someones head if I'm not too careful.

<<Congratulations on your Evolution to an Enlightened master>>

'yeah thanks, it seems that I also acquired a new unique skill huh.'

<<Yes the new unique skill that to got is {Master Chef}>>

'Master Chef a skill that belongs to Rimuru's 'first' secretary Shion, this skill has the power of certain outcome. The ability to bend reality the way I like,....well not really reality manipulation it's more like, " it happened because I wanted it to happen" is what it does.

<<Analysis on master chef?>>

'Yes'

"Ah! You're all here perfect" I said as they all gathered.