Mission 05: Alter Ego

Author's POV

Issei: "It's kinda nice the that mayor renovated this old park into a new one."

Asia: "Yeah. Everything looks very lovely."

As the two of them are walking, they spotted something on the entrance of the park.

Issei: "Is that, Y/n-senpai?"

Asia: "It looks like it. But why is his hair red?"

Issei: "And who's that girl?"

Asia: "I haven't seen her before. Is he cheating on President and the others?"

Issei: "I don't know. Let's follow them!"

The two of them followed who they believe is Y/n with another woman. Issei takes a closer look to the woman and recognize her.

Issei: "Wait, I know her!"

Asia: "Who?"

Issei: "She's Seraphine! The new member of the K/DA!"

Asia: "But why is Y/n-san on a date with her and change his hair color?"

The two of them kept following Seraphine and Lucius, until the two of them went inside a cafe. Issei and Asia walked inside and seat on the vacant table just behind them.

Seraphine: "I thought you said that you'll be back in a week?"

Lucius: "Well things got sorted out quickly and my Mom let me get back here."

Seraphine: "So what happened? Did you get to meet your brother?"

Lucius: "Well, kinda. But he was in a hurry to go already. That's why I got back here quickly."

Seraphine: "Your brother doesn't seem to like your place."

Lucius: "He doesn't. That's the reason why he never go there."

Seraphine: "So where is he now?"

Lucius: "I don't know. He didn't say where he's going."

The a waitress comes to their table and gave them the menu. Another waitress went to Issei and Asia's table and handed them a menu as well.

Issei: "I think I'll have a slice of pie."

Asia: "I'll just have a burger please."

Waitress: "What about drinks?"

Issei: "I'll take coke."

Asia: "Me too."

Waitress: "Got it."

The waitress grabs the menu and went to get their order. Issei look over his shoulder and saw Seraphine holding Lucius's hand, while comforting him.

Seraphine: "Hey, it's going to be alright. Your brother will be back."

Lucius: "It's not about my brother. It's about me. My mother and Grandmother is expecting me to be better like my brother. But no matter how hard I tried, I can't seem to do it."

Seraphine: "Babe, you don't need to be like your brother. You walk your own path in life. Sure you can follow his footsteps, but there's always a time where you'll be needing to walk on your own."

Lucius: "Thanks, Sera. I guess that's all I needed to hear."

Then the waitress came with their order and place it on their table.