Chapter 4

[Name] pov:

We all got into the field and I could feel some tension on the opposing team. While we were waiting I can't help but notice that most of Team X were glaring at Barou.

"Well then, let's quickly wrap this up with a win!" Reo said while stretching.

"We are much more 'athortive'... did I get that right?" He asked turning to me making me sweatdrop.

"It's more simple when you say 'stronger'..." I commented and he let out a 'ooohh' sound, making me chuckle.

[KICK OFF!!]

Almost immediately when Barou's teammate passed the ball to him, he started running. Zantetsu quickly caught up to him but it wasn't enough to stop the so called 'king'. Reo then got in front of them and kicked the ball out of his grasp towards Nagi.

Once he caught the ball he quickly passed it to me. "Well let's see who should I pass to this time." I said with a smirk while glancing around. And from the corner of my eye I saw Reo running towards the goal.

"Alrighty then!" I then did a high and long pass towards Reo shocking everyone. "Time to shine Reo-kun~!" I cooed as I watch him score our first goal.

Reo then tackled me and Nagi with an evil laugh while doing a high-five with Zantetsu.

"Stop being stubborn, King!"

"How much longer are you gonna drag us down with your selfish plays?!"

The four of us then turned our heads towards the opposing team only to see them arguing.

"Nn."

"King...?"

"Looks like the other team's fighting." Zantetsu said and I hummed in respons.

"They don't seem to like him very much, huh?" I said while aatching Barou's other teammates try to tell him to play as a team.

"Do I look like I give a fuck, you peasants? Why should a king take care of his servants corpses?" He said while glaring at his team.

"You all have no issue leeching off my talents when the going was smooth. But now that ship looks like it's about to sink, it's suddenly the kings fault? Huh? You lot don't have what it takes to call yourselves a human." He said before walking to where the ball is and put his foot on top of it.

"You've come this far because of me. Now offer yourselves up to me." He said making me scoff.

"What a tyrant." Zantetsu said and I nodded in agreement.

"You can say that again." I said while glaring at Barou.

"Haha, but it's egoists like him who'll survive in Blue Lock." Reo exclaimed while looking at the opposing team.

"King... Barou..." I heard Nagi mumble.

[RESTART!!]

Barou passed the ball to his teammate and waited for him to pass it back, but it seems like it had other plans...

"We'll win this without Barou! Link up passes and go to the goal!" One of the opposing players said before passing the ball to another teammate. "Take this! Become one Team X!!"