Chapter 5

[Name] pov:

[KICK OFF!!]

Bachira passed the ball to Isagi and started running, while telling him to pass the ball back to him.

Once he did Reo immediately got in front of him. But Bachira manage to get past him like it was a piece of cake. Soon Zantetsu got infront of him and he also got past him easily. Just as he was about to score I quickly got in front of him making his eyes widen, not expecting me to appear so suddenly.

"Your an interesting one... I guess you guys aren't as boring as the other teams." I said and I felt a smirk forming on my face. "Now try getting past me, Bachira-kun~!"

And with that Bachira performed a double-touch feint to try and make me think he was going to the right but he was going to the left. But once he does that I immediately caught up with him, shoking him. He tried multiple times but he just couldn't get past me. So instead of try getting past me again he kicked the ball over me towards the goal, catching me off guard. I tried to run and stop the ball from going in the net but I was too late, the ball was already in the goal.

Soon Bachira's teammates tackled him and showered him with phraises.

I then walked up to Reo while looking at Team Z. "Sorry about that, Reo-kun. He caught me off guard." I apologized and he just shook his head before plaing a hand on top of my head.

"Don't worry about it. We can score another goal anyways." He said and I noticed Zantetsu walking up to us.

"Is Team Z... feeling dispirited?" Zantetsu asked and Reo and I faceplamed.

"It's kindred spirits, Znatetsu-kun." I corrected making Reo sigh.

"Zantetstupid." Reo said while glaring at the opposing team.

"Guess it's not over yet."

"Interesting... guess we'll have to crush them completely."

"You said it, Reo-kun."

"Ugh... what a pain..."

After Team Z was done talking they all went back to position with determine eyes.

We changed our positions, so I am currently a forward. "Don't get so worked up... Team Z..." Reo said making me look at him before passing the ball to him.

"Are you mad Reo?" I asked and be shook his head before we started running forward.

"Not really. It's just that Nagi and I have only been playing soccer for about half a year... and I'd hate to stain our perfect record!" He said making sure that Team Z can hear him. When I looked at Team Z's reaction, I started snickering at their shock expression.

I then looked at Reo and raised a brow. "Did you just said that out load for Team Z to hear?" I asked making him let out a chuckle. "Well that depend on what you think." He said before he was marked by a wanna be Bakugo. He then glanced at me, telling me to go ahead and leave the guy to him. I nodded at this and run past him and the wanna be.

But when I glanced back I saw that Reo was struggling to shake the guy off, so he passed the ball to Zantetsu instead. Once Zantetsu caught the ball Chigiri started running towards him. Zantetsu noticed this and ran past him.