marrige fixed

First an important note I have opened my Instgram account just 3 days before for the updates

You can find the story updates and spoilers there so follow

*Recap*

Tashvi couldn't help but stare at him, her gaze momentarily fixed on his presence as he approached. She quickly averted her eyes, her heart racing with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Oh, there is our son Aayan," Ashwin exclaimed, drawing Aayan's attention towards their family seated together in the hall. Aayan hurried over to them.

"Meet our son Aayan," Ashwin introduced him to Tashvi's family. Gyatri gestured for Aayan to touch their feet for blessings.

"Arre bas bas beta, kush raho," Deepankar blessed him, placing a hand on Aayan's head, with Nandini doing the same.

"Aayan, meet my daughter Tashvi," Deepankar gestured towards where Tashvi stood. Aayan gazed at Tashvi, completely mesmerized by her beauty. Beside him, Kiara playfully coughed near his ear to snap him back to reality.

"Come, let's discuss the marriage," Deepankar suggested, but Yashwardhan interjected, "Why discuss? Let's fix the marriage date." Everyone chuckled at his declaration, except Tashvi and Aayan.

"Tashvi, take Aayan to the lawn where you two can talk alone. Arrey bhai, yeh rishta tumhara hai, hamara nahi jao!" Deepankar laughed, prompting laughter from everyone except the two concerned.

As Tashvi and Aayan walked to the lawn, silence hung heavy between them. They continued walking without speaking.

*Tashvi's Pov*

"Why isn't he saying anything? We've been walking for the past eight minutes and twenty-four seconds, and he hasn't even glanced at me once. What does he expect? He didn't even apologize after knocking me over," Tashvi thought, watching him with his hands in his pockets, still avoiding eye contact.

"Alright, if he won't say anything, I'll have to start the conversation," she gathered her thoughts and finally looked up at him.

"Uhm, I-" she began, but he cut her off abruptly.

"Turn down the marriage proposal," he stated bluntly, catching her off guard.

"Listen, I didn't propose to marry you. It was my family's decision, driven by business and obligations. I never wanted this marriage, but I agreed for my family's sake. I don't expect you to accept this forced union. Don't have high expectations of me; I can't treat you as my wife. For the world and our families, we may seem like the perfect couple, but between us, it's just a forced arrangement. I have no interest in this marriage and never will. My grandmother asked me to marry you, so I couldn't refuse her. You, however, can say no," his words stung Tashvi, leaving her speechless and choked up.

"It wasn't my decision to marry you. My parents arranged this marriage, and I can't refuse them. I'm doing this for their happiness. Don't expect me to reject the marriage," she managed to say, hoping her words would affect him as deeply as his had affected her. However, his emotionless face betrayed no reaction.

"Look, I'm warning you for the last time call off the marriage. It will be better for you. Otherwise, your life will be ruined. There won't be anything besides pretending in this marriage. There will be no love between us; we are like two parallel lines that can never meet. Otherwise, your life will be a living hell," he warned, emphasizing the words 'love' and 'hell'. Tears welled up in Tashvi's eyes. No one had ever been this harsh to her before, but she refused to be afraid. She tip-toed up to his ear and confidently said, "Let's see, Mr. Rajvansh," without showing any fear on her face. Aayan was shocked; he had never met anyone who could speak to him without stuttering, let alone someone who could fearlessly challenge him. But he didn't realize she was afraid of him; her hands shook because she was nervous. After making this unexpected confession, she hid her hands behind her back.

"Let's go; everyone else is waiting outside," she said, and left him behind.

"She is something else," Aayan muttered to himself, surprised by Tashvi's boldness. He followed behind her as she paused along the way, taking a deep breath to compose herself. With a fake smile firmly in place, she entered the hall, pretending that everything was fine.

"Oh, Tashvi, come sit. But where is Aayan?" Yashwardhan asked, noticing Aayan's absence.

"Actually, uncle, he went to the restroom for a minute. He'll be back soon," Tashvi replied calmly, though she knew Aayan was standing just outside the hall, his mood palpably sour.

"we've discussed your marriage. Tomorrow, we'll call the pandit ji to finalize the wedding date," Ashwin announced as Aayan reentered the hall, hands still in his pockets, his gaze shooting daggers at Tashvi.

"One more thing, Aayan, please postpone all your meetings for tomorrow. You're not going anywhere because both families are meeting in the morning to finalize the wedding arrangements," Amina instructed in a firm tone, drawing everyone's attention. Aayan awkwardly nodded, aware of all eyes on him.

"Let's take our leave, Deepankar," Ashwin suggested, rising from his seat.

"Why so soon? Stay a little longer," Deepankar urged, reluctant to see them go.

"Sorry, we have a meeting right after this, and there's a lot to prepare for tomorrow," Ashwin explained politely.

The Khanna family saw off the Rajvansh family to the entrance, exchanging goodbyes until they reached their respective cars. Throughout the farewell, Tashvi's eyes never left Aayan's retreating figure until he got into his car and drove away.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Author: I know it's boring but soon it will get interesting itslef and please support and vote