Marrige date

*At Rajvansh mansion*

"Kab tak aayenge pandit ji?" Gyatri shouted from the puja room, her voice tinged with urgency.

"The priest shall arrive in merely ten minutes," Ashwin replied calmly, carefully removing his shoes before entering the sacred space.

"Bas 10 minutes! Kitni tayyari baaki hai abhi? Tum kya kar rahe ho, aur Aayan kahan hai?" Gyatri asked hurriedly, bustling around to prepare everything needed for the pandit ji.

"Maa, wo tayyar ho raha hai," Ashwin reassured her, taking the aarti plate in his hands.

"Ab tak tayyar nahi hua? Yeh ladka kya kar raha hai?" Gyatri sighed, rubbing her temples in frustration. The impending wedding arrangements had everyone on edge, especially with Aayan's apparent delay in getting ready.

Inside Aayan's room, he stood in front of the mirror, struggling with the tie around his neck. His mind was a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts, his reluctance towards the marriage weighing heavily on him. He adjusted his tie for what seemed like the hundredth time, trying to block out the upcoming events that seemed to close in around him.

"Tashvi," he muttered under his breath, her name sending a pang through his heart. The memory of their tense conversation in the garden echoed in his mind. He couldn't forget the determination in her eyes, the fearlessness that had surprised him.

Meanwhile, downstairs, Gyatri continued to organize the offerings for the puja with meticulous care. The sounds of bells and chants filled the air, mingling with the aroma of incense. She glanced at the clock again, her worry increasing as the minutes ticked by.

"Maa, please do not fret; he will arrive imminently." he said trying to calm his maa down

"And also where is Yuvaan!?" Gayatri asked

"He has gone to the mandir to collect the offerings and the mauli that you requested to bring yesterday." Ashwin replied to Gayatri's question

"Bade bhai sei jayada smajhdaar to chota bhai hai!" Gyatri said taunting Aayan as Ashwin laughed at his mother's statement

They both emerged from the sanctum of prayer simultaneously, and Gayatri proceeded directly to the kitchen, meticulously scrutinizing every aspect.That nothing was left amiss

"Amina, are all the preparations ready? Pandit ji and Khannas will be here shortly" she mentioned checking the freshly cooked food before their arrival. Gayatri said looking at the cooked dishes

Yes, maa, all preparations are complete. Only this final item remains, which will be ready in just 5 minutes, she remarked while delicately stirring the vegetables.

Gayatri exited the kitchen and, after reassuring herself, exclaimed that everything had been taken care of.

"Aayan still isn't ready. What is he doing?" She asked a little impatiently because he was taking too long. getting annoyed by the late comer (The Aayan Rajvansh)

"Mother, the priest must also be arriving soon," Ashwin reminded her gently, prompting her with a gentle nudge.

"Don't jog my memory; I'm well aware. Go check if your son is prepared or not," she asserted with a firm tone.