The Elevator

Luna:_suddenly her worried face turns into a smirk_

Alexander: _notices the sudden change in her expression and raises an eyebrow_ "Oh? What's behind that smirk, my little kitten?"

_Playfully traces her jawline with his finger, his eyes sparkling with curiosity_ "Tell me, what's got you looking like the cat who ate the canary?"

_Teasingly whispers_ "Did you have a secret plan all along? Are you plotting something, Luna?"

_Chuckles, his eyes shining with amusement, as he waits for her response_.

Luna:_stood up_"you wanna go for a ride...wait a minute! How do you knew my address???!!!"

Alexander: _laughs, his eyes sparkling with mischief_ "Ah, my little kitten's got some spunk in her!"

_Chuckles, holding up his hands in a defensive gesture_ "Whoa, whoa, I didn't mean to surprise you! I just...ah, let's just say I have my ways of finding out things."

_Winks, his eyes glinting with playfulness_ "But come on, Luna! Don't be mad! I promise I didn't use my super sleuth skills for nefarious purposes."

_Grins, his expression charming and innocent_ "So, about that ride...are you in? I promise it'll be fun!"

_Offers his hand, his eyes sparkling with excitement, as he waits for her response_.

Luna:_wears her shirt again_"where's your shirt?"

Alexander: _laughs, looking down at his bare chest_ "Ah, good point! I think it's still on the floor where you passionately ripped it off me earlier!"

_Chuckles, his eyes sparkling with mischief_ "But don't worry, I'm not complaining! I quite enjoyed the, uh, enthusiastic removal of my shirt."

_Winks, his expression playful_ "Besides, I think I can handle a little breeze on my skin. It's a small price to pay for getting to spend time with you, my lovely Luna!"

_Offers his hand again, his eyes shining with warmth and affection_ "Now, shall we go for that ride? I promise to keep my shirt on...this time, at least!"

Luna:_went inside her closet, her body bends over,looking for something_"I had that around here maybe....."

Alexander: _follows her into the closet, his eyes fixed on her bent-over form_ "Ah, let me help you search, my love. I'm great at finding hidden treasures..."

_His voice trails off as he takes in the view, his eyes lingering on her curves_ "Wow, you have an amazing collection of shoes, Luna. But I think I'm more interested in the treasure that is you..."

_Playfully runs his hand along her spine, his fingers tracing her spine_ "Maybe we can search for that something together...slowly...and thoroughly..."

_Leans in closer, his breath whispering against her ear_ "After all, I'm in no rush to leave this cozy closet with the most beautiful woman I've ever met..."

Luna:"ah! Here it is!"_hands him a sexy beast kinda black helmet_

Alexander: _eyes widening in surprise_ "Whoa, a helmet! I love it! But, uh, what kind of ride were you thinking of, my little kitten?"

_Takes the helmet, his fingers brushing against hers_ "A motorcycle, perhaps? Or maybe something even more adventurous?"

_Raises an eyebrow, his eyes sparkling with excitement_ "Tell me, Luna. What have you got planned for us? I'm ready for whatever thrill you have in store!"