13

.

.

.

traitorous Hyung
get ready

I have the last paper left

Ni-ki🦆
alright

is it cold outside?

idk

was i outside today?

well idk

were you?

no

you have the weather
app

or just go look out from
the window

🙄🙄

.

.

Riki took some hoodie, his wallet and went out of the room. He then went to his brothers room to see him playing with a car toy on the floor. Riki smiled to himself.
"Ryumi-Chan, put on some hoodie, we're going out." He said and leaned on the wall.
"Where?" The boys asked as he stood up and went to his closet.
"Cafe. Need help?"

"Y-yeah." Ryumi replied as he struggled to pull out a green sweater from a high shelf. Ni-ki took it and gave him it.
"Hey, isn't it the one I got you?"
"It is. It's my favorite!"
"Awww." Riki cooed and watched as his brother put it on. He looked adorable in it with his hair slightly tangled.

The older took a brush from the desk and started combing his hair.
"It's cute but won't you be cold?"
"Nope! it's warm from the inside." The boy replied and rolled up the sweater slightly to show the soft and thick material.
"Alright, but if you'll be, tell me or Jay."
"Okie!" He exclaimed and ran to put on his shoes.

Riki chuckled and went after him. He took his shoes and started putting them on, after a while Jay came out from his room. He stood next to Ni-ki with keys in his hands, all ready to go.
"We go?"
"Yep."

The three went out, Jay locked the door and Ryumi started running around his brother excitedly. In one moment he catched him and took him over his shoulder. The younger started laughing and hitting his back playfully.
"Ki, put him down or you'll drop him." Jay said.
"But I'm holding him." Riki replied and smacked his butt slightly.
"Hey!" the younger protested. Riki put the boy down and they walked in the direction of the cafe.

As they stepped in, the smell of different coffees hit their noses. The place was very cozy, with some leds hanging on the walls, in the corners there were sofa's with cute Pusheen pillows and soft music was playing from the speakers.

They sat down at the tables right next to the counter, they had no choice because almost all tables were taken. Riki got up to take the menu and- oh, he saw someone familiar. Is it Jungwon? He walked up to the counter while the older one was by the coffee machine.

The boy then turned and got a little surprised.
"Riki, hey." He greeted as he started reading some order.
"Hi, Hyung. I didn't knew you worked here."
"Well surprise." He joked. "you want to place an order or-"
"Two menus, we just walked in here." he said with a smile.