part five

San's father said, "Everyone gather around," and everybody did like he said, "and the new guy," and I did like he said

Everyone went to some room back of the bakery w a red door that said in the front "workers only" I entered to the room and saw everyone got their own sit and name on it because I didn't had one I stood there The boss came he smiled at me w a welcome smile before he went to his place he said to me "btw my name is Choi Kyu-wook but you can call me kyu " w nice smile like he didn't kill more people then my age

"First of all I want to say congratulations to yunho for saving two girls from bgin rapped by rape drugs and he did unarmed, and the guy had a gun and tried to kill him and if and if Mr san and Mr song thik they deserve a well done after what they did, you need to ask the boy you kidnap if you deserve the well done."

The boy with the black hair who just got scolded at me.
I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Now I wanted originally talk today about the team vacation but then I heard about the kidnap, and I postponed the vacation until the new message and until we figure out what to do with him. "

and he looked me with my seriousness, but I saw his asking for forgiveness eyes like a father who is embarrassed by what his children have done and he now has to cover up for them but how long the meeting kept going I just more thought about one question:" how did they ended up being in the mafia"

"Now it's going to work like this I heard from yeosang. that he and wooyoung are moving into an apartment together. and because we still can't trust wooyoung not to say anything out of pressure or on purpose "

I heard yeosang said "or just he will tell all gossip to his mom." he probably said that to himself and I just heard it because I have good hearing or some shit, but I heard it but ngl he is right like if I know abot it mom need to know abot it too

"and I also can't trust Yeosang because being too close to him, he can help him escape and more. Yeosang, you are going to sleep in my house for the next few days in San's room. Jongho can help you organize your things"

wait wait wait hold up. THEY ARE BROTHERS. I feel sorry for jongho. He looks like a great guy he doesn't deserve it

(a.n: #SAVEJONGHO )

"and San is going to move in with wooyoung for the next few days to keep an eye on him."

F.U.C.K

"Now everyone who needs to go get their things from apartments is welcome to go and put everything in order"

because yeosang left went to talk to him "you Buster let me guss the guy you were talking abot two years and never said his name was Choi jongho and rn you are on your way to flirt you the out with him ?"

He said like his innocent "yes but just not the flirt thingie,. I don't flirt. I just look gorgeous and smile and go to me like dogs. But in this case I thik he straight or no interest in me because all the guys that i know who like men said or did something questionable like They tried to kiss me, flirted with me, something yk but him. Nothing."

I said, "No, no, believe me. He is not straight for sure. I have a good gayder, trust. But I thik you should do the move this time he will be hard to get no because he is playing he is hard to get because he just don't get most likely like you other reason why you mach from heaven so goodbye loverboy go get your man"

I was waiting for San to take his things from his house and I just sat and thought and I'm starting to believe that this is all a dream or something