Prologue

Prologue:

Anna’s POV

“Anna Williams Please come to my office now” said I voice whom I recognized as Mr King blared through the speakers.

“Ugh” I mumbled to myself while I slowly climb off my bed.

Well, hello there. My name is Anna Williams. I'm 17 years old, yes, I am a young FBI agent. My parents? They died when i was 14, and i started living with my aunt, who died when i was 15 .

Flashback:

The home phone rang, and my aunt wasn't home, so i picked it up.

"Hello?" I said politely

"Hello is this Anna Williams?" The voice whom i assume is a man asked

"Yes sir, who are you may i please ask?"

"Well dear, I'm sorry to inform you but your aunt is dead. She died from a car crash a few hours ago. We have been told she was drink driving.

I didn't say anything. I didn't move. I didn't know what to do.

"Hello? hello are you still there miss?" asked the officer.

"Y-yes sir, sorry about that. Well um, w-what do i do now?"

"You can come to the police station and work it out with us, do you need a drive?"

"No sir, I live near the police station, I'll be walking over, Thank you sir, Goodbye"

"Bye dear" was the last thing i heard before i hung up.

I closed my eye hoping this was a dream, but it wasn't.

I sighed and slowly grabbed a jumper and setted walking down to the police station.

Until i fainted.

I didn't know what happened, but when i woke up, i was at a weird place, with a lady next to me.

Flashback over

I realized it was Ella who saved me after so yea.

Anyways, Mr King is boss of headquarters, and also the one who is making me get out of bed. You may be thinking ‘shouldn’t FBI agents wake up early? Well, let me tell you, they do, but not at 5:45am in the morning!

I get to the door and knock. “Come in!” shouted a loud voice.

I sigh to myself, typical Mr King, always so loud. I slowly opened the door and went in.

“Morning Mr King” I greeted.

“Agent 2888, how many times do I have to remind you to call me Agent 1000?”

“Sorry Agent 1000”, I groaned, emphasizing Agent 1000.

“Ok, sit down please; we have some serious business to talk about Agent 2888”

“Yes sir” I mumbled, as I slowly sat down.

“So you are here for a mission, and this mission may be a little tricky “

I smirked to myself. Not to brag or anything, but I have never failed any of my missions. I am a black belt in karate, boxing, taekwondo and have mastered kickboxing at the age of 16. “Sir, please tell me my mission” I slowly said.

“Your mission, Agent 2888, is to protect one direction because one of the members, named Niall Horan,” he paused and gave me a file, which I assuming is Niall Horan’s file then continued, “Got shot on the leg at a concert. You are to be with them at all times, being known as one of their security, understood?”

“Yes sir, but May I please look at the rest of the members files and also, do they know my true identity of being an agent?” I replied.

He passed me a file and said "yes they know that you are an agent, also, you'll be teaming up with Paul, there head secruity. I called you up this early because you will be leaving for London at 7, so please go pack after you look through there files.

"Ok" i simply said, then i looked down at the files. I gasped looking at who I have to protect.

Harry, Liam and Zayn, my high school bullies?!?

*******************************************

Hello Lovely People !

Thanks for reading ~ This my first time writing on wattpad so if i did anything wrong, correct me :) Please vote and comment, and follow me on twitter, christyx3 ! Will update soon ~ Thank you xx