Homeless

(This is before their blind date)

Author's POV

Today is the day Taehyung's world crumbled around him. Each stroke of his brush had been a heartbeat, a lifeline to his soul. But when the house owner stumbled upon his secret haven, it was as if someone had ripped open his chest, exposing his vulnerabilities to the world.

The old lady scorn tore through him, shattering not just his art but his spirit. The threat of losing his home felt like a knife to his gut, leaving him hollow and lost.

Taehyung's gaze flickered with a glimmer of defiance. "They can take my paint, but they can't steal my passion."

Forced into a life of conformity by his parents, Taehyung felt like a puppet with strings pulled tight. The blind date they arranged for him was just another reminder of the dreams he was forced to bury. As he walked to the café, every step was heavy with the weight of unspoken dreams and silent rebellion. Taehyung was disillusioned by his life and then he met him.

Jungkook's heartache was a symphony of unspoken pain. His parents' constant bickering had left scars that ran deep, wounds that never seemed to heal.

Discovering their homophobia was like a punch to the gut, leaving him gasping for air in a world that felt suffocatingly small.

The thought of being trapped in a loveless marriage, shackled to someone he could never truly love, filled Jungkook with a bone-deep dread. The idea of living a life devoid of passion or authenticity was a fate worse than death, a slow suffocation of the soul.

Jungkook's eyes mirrored the storm raging within him. "I don't want a love that suffocates me. I want a love that sets me free."

His parents, desperate to mold him into their image, tasked his friends with arranging a date with a girl. The mere thought felt like a death sentence weighing heavily on him. Yet, in an act of unwavering loyalty, his friends defied expectations and set him up on a blind date with a guy instead. The prospect of being shackled to a loveless union, mirroring the hollow facade of his parents' marriage, loomed ominously before him. But then he met him.

Their meeting in the café was a collision of two broken souls, a flicker of light in the darkness. In each other's eyes, they saw a reflection of their own pain and longing. With hesitant steps, they reached out to each other, clinging to the hope that maybe, just maybe, they could find solace in each other's arms.

Their love was a rebellion, a defiance against the forces that sought to crush them. Together, they vowed to carve out a future defined by love, acceptance, and the courage to be true to themselves, no matter the cost.

___________________________________________

The content of this chapter occurred before they went to blind date