Prologue

Survival meant one thing and one thing only, to extinguish the hunger or it would destroy me", the man mumbled while he was in the centre of a seemingly demonic symbol

Survival meant one thing and one thing only, to extinguish the hunger or it would destroy me", the man mumbled while he was in the centre of a seemingly demonic symbol. The moonlight casted a doom-like darkness over his face, which did not help with the situation. He could feel multiple eyes on him, observing his every movement, possibly even his very own thoughts.  The air was filled with a thick layer of tension, while every breath in was seemingly freezing his chest. A group of figures covered in red ,whom reeked of rust stood around him, casting eerie shadows onto the trees.

"Please", he pleaded, "Tell me what you want me to do for you people". The group took off their hoods, and their eyes glowed at him ominously. The figures stepped backwards, getting further and further, when they suddenly shot their heads up to the skies. They started to chant in a language that he could not understand, and he started to worry. Their chant grew louder and louder, with the voices starting to sound like a chorus from hell, which sent a deep chill down his spine. He started to think to himself that this may possibly be a legitimate satanic ritual, and that it wasn't just a ruse to scare him.

His heart stopped beating, as the chanting had finally reached its climax. Panic settled into him, but before he could run, a sinister crimson light rushed up into the sky. It brightly glowed up, with the light intensely illuminating the trees with its crimson tint. The man screamed in pain, as he felt blood rushing rapidly throughout his whole body, when then he could not long feel any of his limbs. His eyes shut close from the shock of the pain. When he opened them again, he felt different, like he had became a whole new person. Once he came to this realization, he roared at the air like a wild beast.

 Once he came to this realization, he roared at the air like a wild beast