sixty-three | interview

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR  RED CARPET WITH NESA VULTURE

20-year-old MCU newbie nesa vulture shone on the red carpet for the premiere of her second major marvel film, captain america: civil war.  (photo below taken from her instagram)

we were able to get a moment to speak with her about this project, age of ultron,  her future, and more

INTERVIEWER: nesa v! so good to see you, how have you been?

NESA: i've been amazing, thank you for asking! how are you?

I: i have been great, excited to see the movie! how do you think it's gonna come out and what was your experience working on it like?

N: i had a great time and i think it's gonna be a great movie. everyone as always was so great to work with. i'm... i'm living the dream, man. (chuckles)

I: yes, you are. so you've left your comments off on your instagram for a while now—

N: yes.

I: —are you planning on turning them back on?

N: (shrugs) maybe. i don't quite know. it's been nice not having to worry about... all that, yeah? i mean, such poor initial reception by the fanbase—

I: yeah. do you hope this film will change their minds?

N: for the most part, i think ultron already did. but maybe. it's a good one. for me, it's still so surreal to be here, and i've been putting my heart and soul into these movies so i really hope that comes across.

I: and the question that is poking at everyone's minds...

N: oh, dear. (laughs)

I: what was it like working with sebastian stan?

N: lemme tell you— (laughs)  amazing. he was so great. everyone was so great. but he's someone i can cross off of my bingo card. yeah. it was... it was great.

I: glad to hear. thank you for taking the time to talk to me, nesa. 

N: of course!

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR releases in theatres worldwide May 6th, 2016.