Dummy dancing part 1

The school hall the new janitor just got done waxing the floors leaving as the gang popke there heads out looking around before walking out into the opening viper wore black ripped jeans with combat boots and a green tank with an open black vest as her hair was in Dutch braids.

Jack wore a black and red striped long sleeve shirt with jeans and tennis shoes. Kim wore a floral dress with an open short pink blazer and sandals with her hair down with bits pinned back as Milton wore a grey and white jacket and jeans with shoes while holding a helmet.

"Okay coast is cleared we are good to go"viper says.

Jack then crunch down as he smiles wiping his finger against the waxed floor"oh yeah waxy Wednesday where plastic tray meets a freshly buffed floor and legends are born "he says with a smile standing back up before a door opens as Eddie jugs around the corner holding some lunch trays he wore.

"Hey guys I got the trays"he says holding them wearing a blue polo shirt over a white one with jeans and tennis shoes.

"Any problems getting by Marge the lunch lady"Kim asked as he shakes his head.

"Nah she said they don't pay her enough to care"Eddie says as viper nods her head Marge couldn't care less before Jerry runs down the stairs leaning against stone wall with locker as he wore a purple benni hat side ways with black jeans and open leather jacket the sleeves rolled up with a pink shirt with a design on it with tennis shoes.

"Guys did I miss anything "he asked.

"Not yet hey shouldn't you be in detention for putting a tollbooth on the boys locker room"Kim says.

"I should be but when you sit me in the back and leave the window open I'm what they call a flight risk"he says with a smirk.

Viper scoffs crossing her arms "sure you are buddy "she says with an amused smile as Jerry scowls before sitting up on the wall.

"Jack your records about to be broken prepare for the new world champion Milton the missile krupnick"Milton says as he tears off his clothes making everyone grimaced as he wore a skinny purple and green design athletic suit.

"Dude eat a sandwich"Jerry says grossed out just as a boy walks in wearing an open black jacket over his red shirt with jeans and tennis with light top brown hair.

"Oh look at this I've walked into a the middle of loser palooza"he says with a smirk.

"I'll show a loser you little punk"viper sneers as jack holds her back before giving her a look as she huffs before he turns to the boy "what do want Truman and id answer back quickly unless you want her to attack you like last time" he says pocketing his hands.

"I thought I'd just hang out"Truman says with a smile.

"Do you have to do it here"Jerry says annoyed.

"It's a free hallway Jerry"Truman says.

Milton puts on his helmet as he held a lunch tray "Truman if you'll excuse me I have a date with destiny.

Truman scoffs leaning against the edge of the wall Jerry was sitting on "well that be your first date ever"he says laughing.

"And exactly how many have you been oh that's right none cause your a little weasel "viper says with sarcastic smirk as the others hold on laughs at the annoyed look on Truman's face.

Milton mocks Truman with a laugh "very funny your about to see my skid marks"he says as many look at him confused "okay I thought that was gonna sound different when it came out"he says as viper shakes her head as she looks up at the ceiling as saying 'why ' she says before crossing her arms leaning against the wall as Kim runs outs to the double doors in front of them standing by a garbage can.

"Okay guys this garbage can marks jacks record of 47 floor tiles"she says as Milton gets ready as he makes a running head start screaming before dropping onto the lunch try as everyone watches wide eyes as he slides against the floor fast past Kim straight through the doors as they all but Truman quickly run over as he laughing.

"He just shattered your record"Jerry says in shock.

"And that paper mache solar system outside the science room"Kim says.

"It looks like somebody greased his tray"jack says.

"Looks like"Truman says with a laugh until viper stumped jump at him making Truman yelp running off as Milton slowly waddles and limp with bits of the solar system over his shoulders.

"Looks like Saturn is now lodged in the dark side of the moon"Milton says in pain as he slowly waddles and limp away showing Saturn in his but as they all share wide eyes looks.