1

When Sina had gotten home with the two males, it was silent the entire time she had driven them back to the house. Neither one of them knew what had happened and why she chose to get them out of where they were. As she had gotten to a red light she had to break the tension she could feel within her own car. 

"I know you two are confused about what had happened, I will answer anything you two have questions about. I'm not going to let you guys be in the dark. You guys have been kind to me so far so I wish to return the favor."

"Why did your father take us from you?" Katsu asked

"I had told him about the fact that you two were living with me, apparently he and the police were looking for the two of you. I told him not to take the two of you but he said that he wouldn't dare listen to me since you two are criminals and deserve to get punished for the murders you two committed. He wouldn't listen to a damn thing I told him." Sina said with a sigh

"So...the words you spoke to your father were truth? You care that much about us?" Martin asked confused

"Of course I would speak the truth when speaking with my father, I see no reason why I shouldn't. I know you guys love me, and I'm slowly starting to feel the same. I didn't know at first how to go about getting you guys out of there, but I was surprised by seeing the assholes who were supposed to be with me in my damn room uninvited. After yelling at the bastard who had first originally forced me to be in a damn trio with his bitch of a wife, I realized while I was yelling at him that there was a major different between the two of you and those two. You two care a lot about me, you two respect me and my feelings. They never have and never will. I see no reason to be around people who will emotionally hurt me when I know there are two people who wish to be with me that actually do give a damn about me that would never do something so damn horrible."

Martin, who sat behind her hugged her tightly as she drove. "Thank you for what you've done, it makes things better for us knowing that you actually care about us."

She placed a hand on his arm before she turned onto the street she lived on. "Of course Martin, you have nothing to worry about now. I will take good care of both of you I promise."

"We should be the ones taking care of you Sina." Katsu said as he placed a hand on her thigh while she drove

She quickly looked at him as she parked behind his car. "Until you boys are guardians again, that's not going to happen. My father needs to see that you two can treat me well before he allows that to happen. I know my father isn't happy that I had spoken up for the two of you, but he can go kiss my ass. He's made my childhood shit because he chose to be a complete asshole towards me my entire childhood over one brat who almost killed me as a child."

Both of them looked at her stunned. "You're going to have to explain that to us later, we need to get our things from my car and take them inside."

"Let me help, I'll show you guys where you'll be staying while you two are here." she said with a smile

"Alright, if you say so Sina." Katsu said with a smile

The three of them got out of her car as she locked it up. She then showed them to the big room where they had their beds on either side of the room. The boys also made sure that their things were separated, so they knew whose was where. Afterwards Sina showed them where the bathroom was and where her room was.  

When they went into her room they saw the pocket knife into the bag that had the ripped and torn plush doll. Katsu took the knife out of the bag before he looked at sina curiously. "Was this really something you had to do love?"

"I had to make a statement so yes." Sina said with a nod of her head "I had to tear up that stupid ass doll so I didn't see the fucker. I don't like him or his bitch of a wife. There was a good damn reason I tore up that damn doll and seeing them earlier placed me in a grumpy ass mood which why I did what I had."