INTRODUCTION

Virat and Anushka was leading a happy life with there three kids vamika ,akaay and vaishvi .

One day Anushka had a shooting in Kerala for movie..So Anushka left the kids with Virat ..

Everything was going well in the they life without knowing there is the Strom waiting for them ..

She was returning early from the trip as she was exited to meet her babies who was waiting for her In the home . ..while she was texting to asking about the kids she said him she was on the to home which made Virat shock because she should return next week .she said she will be they In 30 minutes ..all of suddenly here car got accident with the truck..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Virat who was busy texting his wife saying how much he was Missing her. And waiting for her return.. after texting with Anushka . Virat decide feed the kids who was hungry while feeding the someone was calling Virat continuously..he attended the call and said hello who is speaking..

The opposite side person: is this Virat Kohli..
Virat Kohli:yes ..
Opposite side person: your wife is admitted her in city hospital..can you come fast .. please

The phone in the Virat hand fall down on the ground...he was just texting her right now nothing can happen to her ..she was light in this life ..

While saying he rush to the hospital leaving the kids to his mother..when he reache the hospital and ask the reception person about Anushka..

She replied that she is in ICU... Virat rush to ICU all the bad thoughts were occupied hid thoughts..

Doctor came and she is no more..

Which made Virat and whole ict family broken what will they do without they sunshine who was reason of they smile ..

Doctor said the her face fully got damaged in the accident..all were crying over her dead except athiya and doctor they both looked each other..but said nothing..

Next day Anushka funeral ..all were crying and kids were asking for they mama.

Days turns into a week,
Week turn into a months,
Months turn into years ..

Everyone was crying for Anushka..and Virat believe his wife was alive ..